Demigod 1

15:26:44 Tuesday
So. Yesterday was the first day of school. Yep. It sucks.

Today is the official day of class. The lockers. Are really small. I can't even put a piece of standing A4 paper in it. And well, the classes are fine, since I can look forward to a few hellhounds who'll pick me up after school.

Oh. Right. I should probably explain. It's my first quest with another two demigods, Themis (i know, the name of a Titan), a Hunter of Artemis. And Victoire, a daughter of Athena. And I am a daughter of Hades. Yay...

And my name is Libitina. Weird, huh? It fits my parentage. My mom only named me Libitina because of the fact, I reek of darkness and death since the day I was born. And dear old dad agrees. So I am named after this ancient Roman goddess of funerals and burials.

Enough about my name. I actually hated the fact I have to go to a private all-girls school. As a demigod, this is my ultimate quest that would decide my fate. I hate it. Thanks, dad, putting me in a school, that actually cares more about the school reputation than our own reputation. What is this? A quest to acquire the skills of surviving the modern world? That's just absurd. Now, I haven't even bought all the books, I have eight left that are not in stock, and now I am currently having lunch with Themis, because Themis, Victoire and I have to collect our books. Victoire took the wrong form so she has to return to our apartment to take it. (I didn't, you guys made me wait in the wrong freaking line -Victoire)

I literally waited in line for an hour to get three books. And Hades signed me up for Mandarin language course and made me take advanced Chinese. I literally know no Mandarin, I mean, I do know plenty when my mom was still alive, but we don't communicate in Mandarin. I mean, I'm American. America is a free country, why make me do this? Hades.

Well, my class isn't that bad. Actually, it is quite bad. I sit in the last column, in the middle, where I am the end of an aisle, all because of my class number. And then, during science class, I sneezed in front of the teacher. It is definitely not my fault. The fan is on top of me, and the air conditioner is growing straight in my face, and that bothers me in every single way. The science teacher probably hates me.

And then, maths, the maths teacher is quite nice. Probably. Maybe she is only acting to be nice, so I could fall her seemingly sweet facade, and she turns out to be any Greek monsters from Tartarus, or maybe a drakon in disguise, or Medusa with a wig. Demigods have a lot of problems. Like, the great hero, Percy Jackson, who had a Fury as his math teacher. Ugh, that reminds me. I have a week of demigod experiences, I have no special weapons yet. Only that plain celestial bronze sword from sword fighting. And I am terrible at sword fighting. By terrible, I mean that I don't even know how to hold a sword like a demigod.