CHAPTER 1 - getting ready for the show

I'm about to put my make-up on when suddenly my bestfriend walks in.

"oh my god Lyka stop scaring the hell out of me" i said it while laughing and continued to put my make-up on.

"well sorry 'bout that" she said about to sit down on the couch beside me.

"can you help me please , this will take me months to finish it" i said while still filling up my eyebrows. " your so lucky i'm here" she said while rolling her eyes. " that's why i love you" i said while hugging her by her waist. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"come on we have to go or you won't get your award on time" she said while rushing putting her boots on. " duh, it's not like i'm gonna win. i'm pretty sure Hailey Steinfield is gonna win it again" i said while putting my heels on. " we don't know that , and trust me your gonna win." she said while pulling me outside the door to the garage.

My manager is waiting for me in the garage with the white limo i bought for myself on my birthday. He smiles and wave at me excitedly. " your really a stunna' in that dress, ready for the show?" he said while opening the door for me , ohh what a gentlemen his name is cotcher by the way his 29 ." yup, totally ready " i said while sitting down beside Lyka. " your gonna kill it tonight i can feel it" he said while giggling in excitement . " i hope so " i said while looking at my insta.

AT THE VMA'S

Justin just finished performing. It's my turn gosh i'm so nervous, i guess Justin noticed when he excited the stage. " your gonna kill it , i know you will" he said it while hugging me tightly. " thanks brotha' , gonna do it my for my prince and princesses." i said to motivate myself. What i mean by prince and princesses i call them my fans , i love them so much with all my heart.

I walk up to the stage while waving to everybody in the crowd " are you guys ready to sing with me?" i said while pointing my microphone to the crowd. and "yes and yeah's are heard in the crowd of people. I started singing my first song i keep singing and dancing with everybody untill my last song which is titled " thank you for love (a.u : by the way guys this is really Malik's song i use it because it's a great song and the story have to do with it. you'll see ). i sat down and my guitarist started to strum the chords. " okay guys i want you to sing with me" i said while looking at all those beautiful people in front of me and then my heart stops when i saw this guy , i think his a member of the next town down. I sung the song while looking at the guy he look so cute and hot , man you have to see it yourself so you will believe me. ( that picture on top)

As i finished singing the song i said goodbye to everyone and run to the back stage.my bestfriend is running to me . " omg , you fricking lit up the dome for sure" she said while laughing. "yeah , i know" i said while laughing too . "I saw a hot guy in the crowd, i think his one of NTD"i said while imagining his face again. "ohh girl ,let's go back to our sit and find that guy later. they're about to say who's the winner of the best music video teen choice award, let's go girl" she said while pulling me back to where we are sitting in third row. I look to my back there's Justin his mom and his manager, but when i look to my right i saw the guy i was talking about earlier. He is really cute and hot. He caught me looking to him so i look back to the front and listen to the host which is Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson. That was so embarrassing , but that wasn't bad i think because when i smiled to him he smiled back. I gotta talk to him after this.

As Kevin announced who won. " And the winner of this year's best music video is .... Miss Erika, give her around of applause please" i'm shocked that i won but i was happy as well this is for all of my love ones out there. so i got up hugged my bestfriend and my manager. sadly my mom and dad wasn't here they're in texas right now for some business.I walk up to the stage and hug both of the host, and speak up my speech. " oh my god i wasn't expecting that. man i wanna thank god of course for giving me this amazing of a gift that everyone could have asked for and to my manager , my friends , my fans i love you guys without them i wouldn't be here right now. i just wanted to say this to everyone that being a different is also a key for your success and as justin says " we weren't necessarily put in the best position to make the best decision. thank you also to my parents they're not here right now , but all i can say is mom ,dad without both of you my prince and princesses wouldn't be having a queen * laughs* but for real they are also one of the reason why i'm in this world right now . i'm so blessed to have all of you here to support me of course my fans love you guys and this is all for you. and good night everyone and spread the love." after my speech i left the stage and go backstage and back to my seat.

after all the nominations we are now partying and dancing our butts out with friday night by katty perry, still in VMA though.

i was sitting down at this couch near the stage while relaxing . I was exhausted because of the non stop dances. and then this guys i was talking about came to sit with me and drink his soda well i guess his not legal yet like me :( . " hey" i said while smiling to him. " hi , your erika right?" he said while putting his drink down the table and reach out his hand for me to shake , of course i accepted. " yeah , I am . are you one of the next town down member?" i said curiously. " well yeah i am and my name is Malik" he said while smiling at me . god help me his smile is just so fricking cute. " nice to meet you Malik" i said while smiling  "nice to meet you to erika , nice name by the way" he said while taking sa sip of his soda. " so i guess your not legal yet ,cause your drinking a soda" i said "well yeah i just turned 19 last week" he said while taking another sip " oh wow, i'm just 17 *laughs* but looks like 20 *laughs* " i said while laughing " nah you don't you look beautiful as hell, when you were performing you really caught my eye " he said while winking . " woah really , i was looking at you too " i said surprised. " well i guess you like me too" he said confidently . " yeah i do *laughs*" i said giggling.

"uh, erika can i ask you a question?" he said nervously. "yeah sure, what is it?" i said smillin. "may i ask for your number, you know in case you wanna hang out in another day" he said nervously. " yeah sure, that would be great" i said easily. " ohh thanks! " he said happily. i gave him my number. After that my manager called me cause i need to go home it's already 11 at night.

"ohh i have to go, just text me if your free" i said . " yeah i will , i might text you tonight to make sure you got home safely " he said smiling. " so sweet of you and yeah i gotta go now" i said while running to my manager and waving goodbye to him , of course he waves back.