Live

Live. love the people and live.

You will find that the people are houses

With open hearts. enter!

Love, and don't be forgotten

Turn. Travel in the hearts

Search in the clouds

Your pain will dissolve

and you'll live the dream

How is it you world that I haven't seen you

Before today I haven't lived you

Who was I, were and why

And how is it that my time didn't feel you

That old Arabic song kept playing in my head over and over and over as the past seven years of my life rampaged through my memory.

Who am I ?

Why am I here?

Could I make my life better?

Am I asking too much?

Where do I go from here?

Could I thrive for success or would that demolish any hope of happiness I have? can I make the impossible and have it all or is it as they all say just a dream at perfection that will never be achieved. how can I, Live, Love the people and live.Yet thrive dissolve my pain and live my dream.

It all started when my mum made me an adult at a very young. No, she didn't die nor did my father; she just treated me as an adult at the age of 9 by asking one simple question 7 years ago.

* * * * * * *

" Jana !" Sarah called me as I was watching a movie.

" Just a Minuit mum and I'll be their"I shouted back!

"Yes mum what is it?"

"Sit down I wanna talk to u and your brother Hassan,"she talked with a quit and serious tone

" Look you know of coarse that your father has been looking for a job lately right?"

We both nodded not answering.

"Well I have some good news, and that is-drum rolls- your father finally found one whooooooow!"

Jumping out of our seats my brother and I made a quick crazy chicken dance then sat down quickly. Not that we weren't happy it's just that we both sensed a but.

"And ?" asked Hassan

"Well, this job isn't exactly close by.............. its, it's in Ras el khaima in the UAE and if he's gonna take it I am gonna have to travel with him."

Hassan and I were silenced by our shock that was probably more than visible on both our young faces.

"Before you freak out, which I think is a bit too late. Their is something I have to ask you and you have sometime to think about. Since jana your now 9 and Hassan your 12, you're old enough to chose weather to travel with us or to stay here and live with your gramma?

Though keep in mind that if u chose to stay I will mostly be with your father he's not our bank he's your father and I'll be living with him."

I think that was the first shock in my life or at least the first one I remember who would of known that that was just the beginning of a road I'll live!

* * * *