ღRejectedღ: Chapter 1

Hey guys this is chapter 1 of ღFinding the white starღ, and yes it is about werewolfs, hope you enjoy. this book is wrote by me and my friend Kaitlyn sorry but the chapters are pretty short.

                                                                  Nissile's P.O.V

What is that?! I smell something delightful, I looked around the hallways for the source of the smell, no luck. I walked forward untill someone knocked into me. It hit me like a wave....the smell was all over..him?! he looked at me and I whispered "....Mate?" he looked me in the eye and grab my shoulders and pushed me into a deserted classroom

"look dont tell anyone were mates" he said "Wh-why" I stamered "Because a soon-to-be-alpha like myself needs a beautiful,strong,skinny mate.....and you ...you are none of thee above" he said disgusted "how can you say that?....were mates" I said almost on the verge of crying "look Nisssile i dont like you, my wolf does, and i dont give a crap about my wolf, and anyways im dating Makenna" I ran out of the classroom crying,.

i ignored Shopie yelling at me to come back, i know if i came back i would have to explain what happened. i ran out of the school and ran in the woods, i transformed in my wolf, my wolf is pitch black with a white star on my back. I ran all the way home, I ran to where my abusive parents were waiting for me.

                                                               Casey's P.O.V

What is that smell? i can't describe it but its amazing. i ran down the hall way and acedently ran into Nissile.....the smell was all over her?! NOT HER! DAMNIT! it cant be her! "Mate?" she whispered so softly all i wanted to do was hug her so tight....but no! thats what my wolf wants.

i grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a empty class room"Look, dont tell anyone were mates" i said "wh-why" she asked. i know its cruel, but i went on and said "becasue a soon-to-be-alpha like myself needs a beautiful,strong,skinny mate.....and you ...you are none of thee above" i felt so bad when i saw her face contort into a lookof pure despare when she said "how can you say that?....were mates".

her eyes were watering..what have i done? whatever! its time to break the news to her.... "Look Nissile i dont like you, my wolf does, and i dont give a crap about my wolf, and anyways im dating Makenna" she burst out of the class room crying and ran down the hall way i heard her shy little friend Shopie yell her name.

i felt horrible! but it had to be done, Imagine a cool, smoking hawt guy like myself, was dating.....HER?!?!  i mean she is nice, but she is not as pretty,skinny a popular as Makenna, just wait till i tell Makenna what happened.....oh boy! she'll freak out.

and thats the end of chapter 1, good or no? Comment, Vote and Share please~Amber & Kat