Episode 1

"Hello and welcome to my very first episode of Fondue for Two, I'm Brittany," Brittany grinned to her camera "So why is this show called Fondue for Two. Well for Christmas I got this," Brittany said as she showed her fondue maker "At first I thought I was witch and that was my cauldron but my parents then told me that it could be used to make Fondue and Fondue for Two was born. Each week I'm going to interview one of McKinley High's most talked about students in order to get the facts. The facts that you all want to hear. To show you want I mean I have someone very special for my first guest," Brittany said as she lifted up her pet cat Lord Tubbington. "Say hi to everyone Lord Tubbington," Brittany said as Lord Tubbington meowed. "I'm going to ask him a few questions so you can see how awesome my journalist skills are," Brittany grinned as she put Lord Tubbington next to her. "Question 1: What happened to all the money I gave you last week?" Brittany asked as Lord Tubbington just looked at her. "There's no need to lie to me Lord Tubbington we both know it went to your gambling addiction," Brittany said denfensively as Lord Tubbington ran off. "I guess that's all the time we have tune in next week where I will interview head cheerios Santana Lopez," Brittany grinned as the show ended.