1. Engagement mess

P.O.V. - BELA'S

Sorting out all the drama which just happened downstairs when I finally rested my back to the loggerhead in order to peace my bombarding head and distracting myself away, a little flashes of memory reappeared before.'Him carrying that Anu to her bedroom.'Uff no not again ! I don't care. Why do I ? Let him. It should not effect me. It should not.But do my mind or heart even listen to me anymore especially the latter ?...

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

SOMETIMES AGO

Sehgal family with the two not so sweet '"Mittal's" were chit chattering happily. Rounds of laughter were noising the hall making it lifeline. Andy Sehgal, his wife Sumitra Sehgal, his daughter Kuhu with her husband Rj and Mr. Mittal were acquiring the grand sofa while the rest of them were standing stir or sitting on the chair encircling them.But how does it matter ?

What only matters is 'Behir' standing together and to be highlighted a little closer a little happier than the usual.

When the little Mittal 'Anu' interrupted, all the pair of eyes shifted towards her excluding 'Mahir's. It was where it should be, on his 'Bela'.

Anu demanded everyone's attention again gazing towards Mahir. That is when Mahir look at her.She holded their special business investor Mr. Shaan's hand and pulled him. Not everyone were confused as few knew that Shaan proposed her or better say she made the scene looks such.

It was as if some announcement going to take place. Mr. Mittal were extremely happy seeing his daughter finding solace in the rich brat forgetting the so called 'heartbreak'.

Anu : 'You guys know your business investor is soon getting married.'Elders were exclaimed.

Anu : "Any guesses who that lucky girl is ?" ( Lucky huhh ! )

Mr. Mittal almost finger-crossed. How Anu happily chirping was already giving hints.

Shaan was standing stir little embarrassed little confused. That is when the real drama begin." I " came a reply a women's reply from the entrance getting everyone's attention.

Even the darkness couldn't completely hide the figure standing there with elegance though the face was yet to reveal.

It was time when Anu get tensed at least shown so. Shaan left her hand and moved towards the entrance to welcome her with a smile. All were confused now.The lady came in picture slowly. Thud !! The eyes widened and the mouths remained as it was.

Be it Anu, Andy, Boy's gang, Bela or Mahir. Everyone was shocked like hell finding her there."Vish." Daksh exclaimed. Vish looked at him and turned her gaze in front.

Vish : "So this is the business client my fiance is dealing with."

Vish looked at Bela for a second and turned immediately not to get caught. Bela unknown with Vish's sudden move was trying to get the unexpectation scenery.

But the biggest irony is that she simply couldn't even interrupt or support any of the two. So what is left for her ?

She holded the hand residing near hers and looked straight in those heart-melting eyes for peace in and out. A smile curved on Mahir's face. He blinked his eyes and holded her hand tightly for consuling his wife and himself.

Anu : "You fake con how dare you ?"

Anu ran towards her and holded her neck making Vish all red in anger. Though Bela was angry and clueless with Vish's sudden doing couldn't bear anyone behaving such with her best friend.Her grip over their entangled hand get stronger.Mr. Mittal and Daksh pulled Anu back. Shaan holded Vish.

Vish : " Careful. It would cost you heavy darling." Shaan : "I am sorry guys for all the misinterpretations.Heyy Anu I am sorry to you the maximum. Actually it was Vishakha my fiance I was talking about. Even that ring was for her but you didn't payed a heed towards what I was saying and assumed wrong. You are nice but I am sorry yaar. I am taken."Vish who was least interested moved near 'Behir' who were still standing stir.
Vish : "Hello Mr. Sehgal. Hope you are leading a good life with your wife."
Mahir 's blood boiled just with her gaze on himself.
Shaan : "Wow ! Sweetheart you know them. That's great."
Vish : "Long story baby. Will reveal in peace."
Mahir was all set to throw her out when Andy came forward and holded Mahir's shoulder.
Andy : "Say hi Mahir. She is our investor's fiance."
He gave strength on the last two words.Mahir couldn't believe that his father again get ready to bear her tantrums even knowing how fake she is.
Andy : "It's just the cash which matters Mahir. She is waiting."
Being an ideal wife, Bela understood her husband's anger and the need of the moment, forwarded her hand for the shake.
Vish : "Nice to meet you, again Bela." *wink*
Bela : "It's Mrs. Sehgal for you."
Being known with Vish and her's already cold terms to the outside world she behaved situation wise. But the words she actually spoken was not at all situation wise.
The statement didn't go unnoticed by Mahir. If it would have been some other time he would have just get dissolved in his wife's pride revelation.But he knew he is needed right now.
Anu unable to handle the happenings around fell on the ground devastatingly.
All ran towards her worryingly. Now it was Mahir who holded her, just being the gentleman which he is. Seeing her fainting all the more Kuhu insisted Mahir to carry Anu to her room.
Bela so wanted to tell that there's not only her husband present, anyother can help. But she preffered to stay silent. Though in corner of her heart she wished that Mahir would refuse but he didn't igniting a little fire somewhere.
Mahir simply followed his sister's command.
Shaan went near Andy.
Shaan : "I am sorry Mr. Sehgal. Anu had mistaken me."
Andy : "Oooh no no Shaan It's not your mistake. She had recently faced a tragic ending of her mother so got emotional. By the way where did you meet your fiance ? Are you sure about her ?"
Shaan : "Excuse me !"
Andy : "No I mean.. Leave it. It's not important anymore.
Shaan : "I think we should leave now. Please pass my apologies to her."
Andy : "Don't tell me you are leaving this project for all the bullshits. Be professional young man."
Shaan : "Oooh no no never."
Andy : "Let's go then."
They moved from there. Now only the two were present there. The naagins. Bela came and grabbed Vish to take her to some isolated place.
Coming in her allotted bedroom in the hotel she closed the doorstep with one free hand.
Vish : "It's paining Bela."
Vish pulled her hand back.
Bela : "It should Vish. What are you doing here and what the hell was all this ?"
Vish : "Drama. Drama which your in-laws love."
Bela : "Shut up. Now can you please care to explain me ?"
Vish : "No Bela not this time. You are doing what you want so is me. Don't interfere now."
Vish left from there in the style and the tune ACP Ji is flattened on.
...
Thank you