Real Feelings

Dear John Anderson,

My name is Carley Smith and we met a few years ago when you moved in next door to me and my family. I never thought that I would ever like someone who was on the football team but here I am madly in love with you. I dream about how me and you are going to end up dating and live in the country together, but than I wake up and realise that it's not going to happen well not yet anyway.

         The thing is you started dating my once bested friend Molly Peterson. She was everything someone like you would want smart, captain of the cheerleading squad and had the looks of a model but me on the other side just your classic outcast or what some people call me a nerd or the kid like way to much weird music and I'm not the prettiest girl in school.

            You guys would always ask me to hangout with you guys but I always felt like I was the third wheel or like you guys didn't even care about me. I'm writing this to you cause your not going to see this I just to get this out of my head and on paper but now if I think about it. It's crazy to ever think about you wanting to be with me. I mean your still with Molly and I don't think you guys are ever going to break up or anything.

One time I remember when you first started day Molly you would come over to my house just to talk about her with me like I was therapist because you sometimes had second thoughts about her, but now you don't even give a glance when I say hi to you in the hallways of school. It's like you and her both completely forgot about me once everyone started to always want to be around you two.

        I don't think we will ever be able to talk like we use to talk and I don't think we could be friends since Molly would be pissed at me more than you. Sometime I wish you didn't start dating her cause than I would still have both of you two as friends and Molly won't be mad at for god knows. If you ever do end up getting this than I want you to know that I don't want you break up with Molly or anything I just want my friends back and to be happy for once since I haven't in awhile.

Love ,
Carley Smith XOXO

P.S.
To Carley if you are reading this years down the road I think it's time to burn this and to forget about what ever is this. If you get this John please keep it to yourself and maybe tell me about how you feel about this letter and than burn it also after you either talk to me about or read it one or the other just don't show it to anyone that could potentially use it against me for so reason. Also I if you have any questions John just ask me don't keep them to yourself cause that can very hard for some people as you can see if you read this John and with that I'm done.

I love you John Anderson forever and always- Carley S ( Bun ).