>About the Author<

Hello! I'm the author! Lol I know it's weird for an author to dedicate a whole little chapter about themselves. I actually got no idea what I'm gonna say.

I've been writing for awhile in armature category but I thought it would be time to start publishing some of my short and long stories on wattpad, because why not right.

Most of my stories are focused on mythology and obviously fiction. My stories may contain mature context and violence. So if you plan on reading any of my stories please be warned they may he very descriptive at times. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

But on a separate note. If anyone has any questions on how the chapters will be realised don't be afraid to ask.

Oh and don't leave harsh comments, not everyone can make a perfect, edited story. There will be flaws and I get that. Once all the chapters are up I will try to edit them to my best ability.  If you leave a comment on spelling corrections don't be rude about it and I'll definitely try fixing them to that accord.

Try to keep the comments positive and don't start arguments with others who have commented before. It gets annoying. So don't be that person please, and if you're tempted to then don't read my stories. But other than that the prologue to the first book will be released very soon. Please do enjoy it and don't be afraid to try and figure out what that stories gonna be about. And if you guess it correctly before it's released the chapter will be dedicated to you. Who doesn't love a little competition right.

Well to leave it at that I wanna thank everyone who reads this. Thank you and I look forward to sharing my stories with you all.