Adoption day

My turn I yell as Mary steals the mouse "I wanna watch bratayley" I whine "fine" she responds looking annoyed the orphanage was quiet today so Kristine said we could go on the computer,In a hour people are coming to have a interview with us the last kids left Mary the smart one Kelly the funny one and Ali the quiet one,I was really nervous about it and had been a little crabby,abide one of the helpers cam over and said that it was time to get ready they had just called to say they where almost here so I went upstairs and brushed my hair and teeth and washed my face then I went if me and Mary's room and picked out my clothes I did not have barely any clothes just some rags *ding dong* our door bell rings "girls COMEON" Abbie yelled " without replying I prayed one last time and went downstairs "ok first family,what girl would you like?" Abbie said to the first family "I would like her" she pointed to Kelly Kelly's face light up all the girls got picked except for me and marry "her please" the tall women said with her arms crossed looking at Mary marry looks at me with a sad face and runs upstairs to pack the next family comes in they look familiar to me like I have seen them before "we would like to adopt her" the women says walking up to Abbie,not even paying attention I was looking at the women and her three kids all starring at me,all of a sudden I remember it was bratayley standing in front of me!