Entry

Dear the boy I love,

You said you loved me but when I said it back you don't believe me,so i'm going to start from the beginning.

In the middle of summer break I was sitting on the couch watching some show I don't even remember anymore,but i had messed up my foot from a water slide accident and I could barely stand on it,its a big scar now. All of a sudden my phone vibrates and this random number pops up with a "hey"."Who is this?" I text."Its J*****". Now I was really confused,my ex-boyfriends bestfriend just texted me out of no where.You know how the conversation went after that,the last text you said that day was,"If you want me to leave you alone after this and forget your number i will." Without hesitation I responded with,"No its fine,im bored and your not that bad to talk to anyway." I had no idea that it was a start to something that would mean so much to me. We talked and talked and next thing I knew,our last year of middle school had started. You were so nice,sweet,funny and caring,everyday you would say bye to me after class and after a few weeks you texted me admitting that you wanted to hug me but didnt know if it was ok because of what had happened between me and your bestfriend. I told you that I was completely over that,cause I was,and that it was ok to hug me. The next day I had completely forgot about our conversation and then when the bell rang I looked out into the hallway and saw you with the guys,you gestured for me to come over so I did and then next thing I knew you pulled me into your embrace,it was warm and comforting but most importantly,it was loving. After a while we both let go, I said goodbye and turned away,my face incredibly red,both mine and your friends kept teasing us. After a few months of us hanging out we grew closer and closer and next thing I knew we were dating. And then more months pasted,weeks,days....hours and next thing I know were growing apart,you were growing apart...from me. You stopped caring about me and what was happening in this relationship and...you stopped saying I love you. When I would say I love you, you wouldnt believe me so here I am writing this letter. J***** ******** I am in love with you,I always have been,you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Please,please dont ever doubt that,i want to cry just thinking about it. I will always care about you no matter what happens. I guess i'll leave the letter with this,you remember that text you sent me on my birthday? I was in tears,happy ones,the words you said to me meant so much to me,every word you say to me means everything.I love you.

                                                                                                                                              Forever and always,

                                                                                                                                                                Morgan