Prologue

"One thousand years..." the youngest murmured. She was in shock. They all were.

"We defeated him! It's no longer our problem!" the red head stated,shaking the youngest out of her trance. "But it will be soon." another spoke up

The one who had raised her voice was the ruler of the land. She had a beautifully sun-kissed skin, and a perfect body. But what was most apparent about her was her eyes. They were like gold, the way they shined. Everything about her was astounding.

"Im sorry princess, since when did you care about the future?" the red headed spoke up again. "Amber please..." the youngest whimpered. She looked over at the youngest and let out a deep sigh. "Heather, Im sorry. It's just we've been dealing with this threat since our birth. It's finally gone! Why should we care?"

"You shouldn't." the princess spoke up once again. The two looked at her. "Julia?" Heather whispered.

"Amber is right. You shouldn't care. But I should. It is my kingdom, no matter the generations I must still look out for it's future." Julia's eyes held a determined glare, though there was something else in her gaze which scared the two. There was uncertainty.

"Do you remember what the dragon said? He said that I am a reincarnation of the goddess that created us. The demon told us his weaknesses, all I have to do is create them. The seven maidens."

Heather and Amber looked at eachother. "Julia, we've been friends since we were in kindergarten." Amber spoke up. "So there's no way you're doing this alone." Julia looked at Amber in shock. "I agree." Heather spoke up. "I promised you I'd follow you til the end, and by the goddess I wont break it." Julia smiled, allowing tears to start falling down her face. She started laughing.

"Thank you."

"And dont use my name in vane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot twist Julia dies creating the maidens :)))