Prologue: Introduction.

Author's Note: I made a second new story before updating the first one, whatever.

As I was so blissfully inspired to do something for myself for once, I was recommended to write a new fanfiction on the girls of my choice. And since I've been writing The Confession for 2 years, I thought I might change it up. And although maybe none of you play the game these two are from, know that they both hold a special place in my heart.

This story will be dedicated to the slightly orange/brown-haired girl Tweyen, or her real name "Song", and the silver gunsmith herself, Silva. You can likely tell which one Silva is.

Anyway, I hope to make this a story as fluffy as The Confession.

For early clarification, Song is 22 and Silva is 27. It's a mere 5 year age gap, it's fine.

Now, there's something very important about the granblue universe you need to all understand. It's that everything takes place high above the clouds on floating islands named...Islands. Groups of islands are sort of like galaxies, with new 'galaxies' of islands being different Skydoms. People travel via flying boats

This universe is one with knights in armor steampunk-like guns, archery, magic, dragons, whatever. It's sort of like dungeons and dragons, but not the dark ages, and in the sky. It's wild, I can't put any one era on it. You're free to try the game if you want a better understanding, though.

If you have any questions, leave them here. I'll try my best to answer them.