Jessica Shiragiku

Name: Jessica Shiragiku

Age: 18

Looks like : (picture above)

Personality: Quite bubbly, but very bi-polar and has an attention span like a goldfish's memory.

(Currently) Lives in: Magnolia Town

Magic: Eclipse Dragonslayer magic and spellcasting

Dragon name: Shiragiku

Magic description:
Eclipse Dragon Roar: where a powerful blast of magic is directed at a target.

Moonbeam: At night, beneath the moon, Jessica is able to absorb the rays of the moon and use them, with a wave of her hand, She can send a crescent-shaped wave toward her opponent.

Power surge: During an eclipse, she can use the power of the eclipse and destroy anything in her path if she so chooses.

Jessica has a book given to her by her mother, Shiragiku, for when she is running low on magic and stamina.

Magic spell 1: Casting shadows! when at night and not on a full moon, the spell can absorb the shadow portion of the moon.

Magic spell 2: Love Spell! This spell can be cast on a potion to make it a magic potion.

Magic spell 3: Food, Food, Food! This spell can make food for up to 500 people or down to just 1!
(Natsu loves this one)

Magic spell 4: Transformation! She transforms into any type of cat.

Magic Spell 5: Power Rally! This spell is the last resort and the strongest spell out of all five. This spell can be used at night. When this spell is used, a spell circle is formed around the opponent and firey meteors fall from the sky, crush and burn the opponent.