chapter 1

Min Yoongi
Born: march 9th, 1993
First kill: November 15th, 2011
Diagnosed: sociopaths, psychopath, bipolar, hallucinations, anger issues and also a serial killer

***

Yoongi was very young when he first killed someone. After that he was known as a serially killer roaming around neighborhoods and killing people one by one. He had no sympathy or empathy for some things. He found killing people satisfying, he found it calming and an art. Weird right.

He never had remorse for any of his victims. He wasn't like those other stupid serial killers who left there victims body around, like woods or parks. Somewhere open. Yoongi always took his time in digging graves for his victims way down in the ground, covering it with different smells so they wouldn't be found.

The body's were never found. The polices could never find the body's because they were well hidden by Yoongi. And what makes it better they don't know who's the one killing these people and hiding them so well that there dogs couldn't find there sent. Well for Yoongi it was good.

It terrified everybody that there was a killer on the lose and not even be able to know where are the body's or the killer.

Yoongi was very smart. He picked his victims very well, it impressed him a lot how well he does his job or how he likes to say it his 'art'.
He was also smart about how to kill the person. His ideas were scary, terrifying, hearing it from him would just make you feel sick and vomit and cry your eyes out. It would make you tremble and make your skin pale by some sentences.

"Lets see" Yoongi said as he took a sharp tool from his bag, he looked at it for some seconds and put it right back. He kept looking for the right tool for his incision. "Aha! Here we go right about time I found this" yoongi said giggling. "Oh sweaty this won't hurt a bit, alright?" He said winking at the poor women right in front of him. Her wrist and caves bruised up from the tight grip, her skin all nasty and sweaty, her eyes red and tired from crying, her mouth open from bitting on a belt.

Scream were heard after some minutes. Yoongi had started cutting through her skin making a whole into her stomach. "Shut up!" Yoongi said with a dark look, his eyes darting to the women making her flinch. He kept going this time deeper, the blood know spilling out. Yoongi went to take a towel and wet it with hot water, later came back and wiped off the blood. "This is gonna hurt a little babygirl" after he said that he stuck his hand into the woman's stomach taking out her organs.

The screaming was way louder than before now. Yoongi was enjoying this, well only if the the women shut up. But he didn't complain, if he would have done this with her knocked out or already asleep it wouldn't be much fun.
He liked the screams that came from the pain he gave to people. There wasn't one time were he didn't enjoy doing this to worth less people he didn't care of.  As he took all the organs carefully, he looked at the women again and watching as she was ready to pass out. He got closer to her and kissed her head "Lets finish this shall we" he said grinning really big.

He put his hand once again inside the whole. Screams filling the soundproof room once again. This time he wasn't reaching for anything around the stomach region, he went straight to the heart.

It went quite. The woman's screams stopped, her heart still beating. But stopping as it came out of the woman's body. Yoongi looked at it surprised. "such a big heart!!" Yoongi said hypnotized by the heart on his hand, as it was going dead by the second.

"Never seen such a heart! I should keep it as a memory!!" Yoongi said clapping his hands in happiness. He went to take a jar from a dror and uncapped it, he filled it with some type of substance that will keep it in contact. after he was done putting the so called precious heart in the jar, he went back to the woman and got a clipboard that was right next to her.

"Check, lets see whos next" yoongi said marking the so called womans name off. "JB, Lisa, Rose, Jackson ect ect ect.." He looks over to the lifeless woman and looked back to his clipboard. "...Jessie"

"Hmm whys this one blank? It should have a name? Confusing" He said looking at the blank space. He tried thinking to why it was blanck. "Hold on" he said realising why it was blank. "Oh this is going to be fun" He said his smile becoming wider, his mood switching to menasing, his eyes turning dark and foggy. "Oh just wait baby boy, you'll have fun"

His said putting the clipboard down walking to the sink to wash off his hands. he looked back at the dead woman and smiled. "Oh this is going to be a ride"

(Oof um this is knew kdjb, this is going to be ride of just a bunch of shii in this book. Jbwed the next victim that yoongi is going to go attack is a mystory. He hallucinates a lot, so it might be difficult knowing who's his next victim. I hope you guys like this book)