Vote for who you want to be. Not for the chapter itself. [CLOSED]

What do you want to be? As in, how do you want this story to go?

Assassin
Your mission is to kill the Templar in the school. But it is not without it's down sides. The Templar is Masaya. The school is an ally to the Assassins, which is why the Templars infiltrated it.

OC-based
You take Masaya's place when accepted into the school to try and get the girls of the school used to the presence of a boy. With this choice, you have to specify which male OC you want to be based off. If it's one with powers, you won't have them but you will have the weapon/s I'll also need to have a backstory as to why you have the weapon/s.

Mercenary
I had an idea for this, but it seemed a little... Over the top. I mean, scientists haven't been able to clone dead people and bring them to life... Nor thaw out a frozen, preserved body. But you are a special case. You were one of the founders of the school. You wish you could've seen what the school turned out like before you died. Guess what. You can. Explorers find your body buried in ice and snow and contact authorities. Then the authorities proceed to hand you over to scientists and have them find things about you out. They decide to try and thaw you out. What happened astonished them.

I kinda got this idea from PhoenixBlaze2468. I felt like making this story myself. Oh and... You have until next Sunday to vote, or whatever day it is for any non-Australians.