Tears of an Invisible Woman

One day there was a woman who was a boss. She had many accomplishments in her life and she sang like a free bird in the spring.

She had met a man who treated her like a queen and they were out and about doing a little shopping for a few things.

They finished their errands and he took the rest of the day to just be with her, spend some time and even pamper her to show his appreciation.

The following day he flipped the script, spoke words to her that made her feel like a dirty useless whore filled with ungodly degradation.

The following day he took her to a beautiful park where he had a wonderful picnic already prepared for the two of them and he made her feel like a queen.

But come the next day, he looked at her as if he couldn't stand her existence. He refused to comfort her when he verbally abused her again and made the day before seem like a forgotten dream.

Would you know it? the following day, when he had nothing else to do, he called her up for a date at her place and they spent hours just watching movies, cuddling, talking and loving one another.

But the day after he made her clean his house, babysit his daughter from a previous relationship and instead of saying thank you, he complained because she found out he had another lover.

Day after that, wouldn't ya know it? he took her to the county fair and won her teddy bears and candy and held her hand all day long as if yesterday never happened.

An older woman at the fair saw them in passing and she walked up to her as if she floated on air and whispered in her ear "You have a scarred man who will never truly love you. Run if you're smart."

"No man can hide his true self for too long. I can tell by the look in your eyes, this man has done ever lasting damage to your trusting heart."

The woman was in awe because she didn't even have to say one word but she knew deep down inside that this old woman was one hundred percent right.

He made her shed so many tears, gave her so many fears and made her cry herself till she was sick many a night.

But he couldn't see them. He had became immune to the pain he caused her going back and forth with her heart and soon not only were her tears become invisible, but to him, she was stupid for staying with him and to him, she herself became invisible too.

She learned She forsake all of her family, her life and everything to be with him because it was so great from the start but now Other than leave, there was nothing else that she could do.

She tried and cried out to him from her soul hoping it would matter but it didn't, she had met a cold hearted man who had the attention span of a kindergartener and her love for him was as valuable as a penny with a hole in it.

So one day, she packed her bags and gathered the courage to leave and her heart began to heal, she didn't have to fear, or cry, or be scared to live her life and smile anymore that old life was gone and finished.

She was invisible to him from day one but didn't know that once she left she would meet the man who would love her for who she was, make her feel appreciated everyday and who would give her all the love that she had been longing for.

It took courage for her to finally walk away. For a long time she was stuck in a phase hoping that the man of her past would need her, finally want her.

But that time never came. He was never interested in things she liked. everything had to be all around him

Soon the time came when her and her new man were out and about just holding hands and laughing and talking with each other.

And she stumbled upon the old lady from before and she whispered to her : The man you have now is open to love, he is ready to receive it and will love you forever like no other...