The View

Jungkook let out an annoyed grunt when Jesus blocked the television so he couldn't see the movie. "Hey! Stop blocking the view". He growled. "But I am the view". Jesus replied, a smirk tugging his lips. He leaned over to give Jungkook a small peck which the latter responded with a small whine. "Mm.. Jesus kiss me more", he breathed, forgetting all about the movie.

Jungkook let out a small gasp as Jesus started to nip at his nape, and he felt big hands slide down his waist. Their lips brushed briefly together until they both dove in, crashing into each other's mouth. Jungkook couldn't describe this euphoric feeling. This is what he's been craving. He wrapped his arms around Jesus' neck and he rolled his hips instinctively, earning a moan from the latter.

They finally broke apart for air, and both were panting and flushed after the make out session. Jungkook felt his shirt being lifted and he yelped as the cold air touched his exposed stomach. "Ah.. too much". He panted. Jesus seemed to understand as he pulled Jungkook's shirt down again. "Bedroom?" He suggested. Jungkook nodded.

Jesus got up to his feet and picked up Jungkook bridal style and carried him to their master bedroom, in which he laid him down gently on the giant king sized bed. Jungkook shivered as he knew what this was going to. He pulled Jesus down for another kiss, which the other responded. Jungkook could feel the heat started the churn in his lower belly and he knew his lover was equally aroused too.

Jesus pulled away. "Hold on, babe. I'm going to go get something. Wait here." And he turned around and left the room, leaving a dazed Jungkook laying on the bed. He knew Jesus was going to come back soon but he couldn't help wondering what would happen next. Whether he should be nervous or excited, maybe both. Of course, even though this was his first time, he wasn't all the innocent.

He had saw the relationship between Namjoon and Shrek, they were rough. He totally hadnt peeked. And the loud couple, Taehyung and his Dinosaur which woke everybody up at night. The clinking of metal in the hallway broke Jungkook out of his thoughts and his heart dropped. He knew. The clinking grew louder along with footsteps. Jesus was giving him no mercy.