Prologue

Today, Sapporo is having a gloomy autumn feeling. The students of Crypton University can feel it. The used to be happy students are walking like a brain-craving zombies. Like a dead vegetable that didn't received they're everyday water and sunlight for 2 weeks.

But Kagamine Rin is different. She is very bubbly and cheerful today. Rin is a 14 year old 2nd year middle school student (8th Grade). She have a short golden blond hair paired with a big white ribbon on top. And big crystal blue eyes. She is not that popular at school. But she is intelligent and brilliant. She could cheer up every single person around her. People call it her "special ability".

Now, the gloomy feeling of the students was replaced by a happy energetic one. All thanks to Rin's positive vibes.

Before going to her classroom. She will go to one of the school's rooftop. No one really goes on the rooftop despite of its beautiful view of the Hokkaido. So she go there when she wanted to be alone.

When she got there, she sat at one of the benches there. Then she pulled out the most beautiful mirror anyone will want. It was a golden mirror with a beautyful carved flower and music note patterns. It was shimmering, it was like a real gold. No, it was a real gold!

"Good Morning Len" She spoke to the mirror and she called it Len. Then a image appeared at the mirror. A young boy looked very similar to her but he's like a male version of her. It was like a reflection of her but it's a boy. The the boy at the mirror spoken:

"Good Morning to you too Rin"

To be continued...

I can't help it! My mind is screaming "finish the other stories first!!!" But my heart wants to do it. So I followed my heart XD