How it started

When I was 5 so, about 10 years ago. I was picked on alot. Almost everyday at school. Then one night I started hearing a little girl's voice in my head saying "Lets play together." And I started seeing shadows bouncing up and down. So at school I just stopped dealing with people and...(omg! I am actually right now!) I used to talk to myself alot. I used to run around playing with an "invisible force" my teachers would say. And later on in the school year, the bullying started getting worse. They stepped too far as in to actually pushing me.

Then I felt this tugging feeling and my throat felt like it was burning. I will never forget the voice say "You are reborn." And it terrified me. And I just had a blackout. Not knowing what's going on with me . All I saw was one of the bullies on the ground crying.He was saying"please don't kill me." And I was just...speechless. I was wondering what did I say and what did I do?

All of the bullies who provoked me were suspended while I just got a few charges pressed against me. However, they were dropped. But I was ordered to see a psychiatrist, and take a psychological test. I did however had the simptons of a bad split personality and I was 90% likely to kill someone. So, I guess I have a personality of a killer. Well, I guess this is how she started.