by mae

Prompt: Tronnor fic where Troye is joking with Connor about him being gay and connor says that maybe if the right guy did the right things then connor would date him and Troye takes that sexually (Ahem smut obvi).

WARNING: VERY NSFW SO PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF YOU ARE UNDER LIKE 13 OR RELATED TO ME OK

also this is my first time writing smut so i'm sorry if it's awkward

"Do these jeans give me a nice butt?"

Troye ripped his eyes from tumblr to see Connor emerging from the closet wearing tight fitting, dark wash jeans. He raised an eyebrow at the question while sporting a judgmental look, but Connor was too busy twirling in front of his mirror to notice.

"You’re literally the gayest straight guy I know." Troye joked, turning his attention back to his Iphone.

Connor gave a half hearted laugh, and continued to inspect his backside in the mirror, seemingly preoccupied with the task.

After a few minutes of silence, Troye looked back up at his worried friend and gave in with a sigh. “Con, you look hot as fuck.” Connor gave him a dubious look.

"I’m serious! And uh yeah, your ass looks absolutely bangable tbh." He said, stumbling a bit over those words. Despite how comfortable he felt around Connor, complimenting his straight male friends’ appearances always made him slightly nervous. But Connor met his eyes and smirked a bit before turning back to the mirror. Finally, he was satisfied and plopped down on the bed next to Troye

"Wh- wait. What do you mean you could be gay?"

"You know," Connor said, keeping his tone nonchalant, "under the right circumstances and what not."

Troye scooted closer to Connor, trying to get his attention. Was Connor trying to come out to him right now? I mean, he’d always had his suspicions but he never thought… wow.

Connor’s voice snapped the younger boy out of his thoughts.

"I mean, I don’t think I’m gay or anything, but I think I could be if I was given the right incentive…by the right guy." At that, Connor met Troye’s gaze with what could only be described as lust in his eyes.

Troye froze for a second. Was this in his imagination, or was Connor coming on to him right now? His stomach began to tie itself in all kinds of knots. He had had a dream once that went something like this…

Suddenly Troye felt a warm hand on his knee. Connor didn’t really know what had come over him, all he knew was that he needed this boy- right now. The hand started travelling slowly up his thigh, but before it could do any damage Troye quickly grabbed his friend by the wrist.

"Troye," Connor started, remorse evident in his voice, "I’m s-so sorry I- I don’t kn-" Troye put a hand over Connor’s mouth to stop the apology and leaned in. He brought his lips close to the older boy’s ear and whispered softly.

“I can give you an incentive.”

Connor felt a shudder run through his body and nerves of excitement tangled up inside his stomach.

He watched as Troye sank to his knees in front of him and forced Connor’s legs open. Troye began to fumble with Connor’s zipper and his eyes stayed on the younger boy as he quickly removed the jeans that started all of this. Connor was now sitting on the bed in just his boxers and t-shirt, and he felt a bit vunerable. However, as Troye’s long, slender fingers began to run themselves up Connor’s muscular thighs, his excitement began to travel to other places. Connor blushed as he felt himself becoming hard, but Troye seemed unfazed. He slipped his fingers inside the American Eagle band on Connor’s tented boxers and slowly and tantalizingly removed them, all the while staring up at Connor with those wide, innocent blue eyes. Connor’s boner came free and Troye wasted no time wrapping his pale fingers around it with a smirk. Connor groaned audibly as Troye began pumping his length, and pre cum began to form in beads at his tip.

Without warning, Troye took Conner’s cock into his warm, wet mouth and began to suck the tip while still pumping the base. “FUCK,” Connor exclaimed, throwing his head back at the feeling and squeezing his eyes shut. Troye began taking more and more of Connor in his mouth, his glistening pink lips bobbing up and down expertly on his friend’s blushing cock. Connor’s hands dug into the sheets and he arched his back. “Troye, oh my god,” He moaned wantonly, as the younger boy’s lips reached the very base of his dick. Suddenly the warmth of Troye’s mouth was gone, but then he felt his friend’s soft tongue licking a long, slow stripe on the underside of his cock. Connor could not believe how fucking hot Troye was right now, where did he learn to do this stuff? Troye then took Connor back into his deliciously wet mouth and began to suck with more fervor and purpose. He moaned around Connor’s cock, and the vibrations sent Connor over the edge. As his vision went black, he held on to sheets for dear life. “Fuck, TROYE!” Connor yelled as he came white hot spurts down the 19 year old’s throat. Troye swallowed every last drop.

Connor fell backwards on the bed and began to pant as he came down from his high. Troye joined him and they lay together like that in silence for a few moments.

"So you might be a little gay…"

Connor huffed out a laugh and turned to his friend.

"You need to teach me how to do that." He declared.

Troye smirked at him. “Well, you know what they say…practice makes perfect.”