Is it True?

Deja POV* Idk why But i cant seem to get the That im actually Going to Lose my Virginty to The Guy I've been dying to Be with. But not Only that He's a Vitgin too Like we are just Both Clueless about what To do in this Situation. Im have A lot of questions rn But im not trying to Blow the Mood because it is Getting kind Of intense up in here. Me looking at Sean climbing on top Of my Just makes me Forget that im Even a Virgin LITERALLY he is Just So Fine i Just cant Wait Anymore.*

Sean POV*I mean Is im really Ready? Is she really Ready? I hope im not pressuring her into this I mean i dont want it to seem like im rushing her into doing something she Might not want to do Because im not that Kind of Guy at all. I don't want to hurt her I just want to Make her feel Good in anyway Possible and Inn everyway. Deja She's just my Everything Ans im willing to shoe Her. *

Sean- Are you Ready?
Deja- I think so
Sean- We dont have to do this if you dont want I mean im not going to Pressure you at All Deja
Deja- Sean im Sure just Come Here *Kissing Him on the Lips*

""Sidebar -Im not good with Doing the Intense moment thing so Please bare with me""

*Sean and Deja takin off their Clothes. As she watches him struggling to Put on the Condom and Finally puts it on she Chuckles a Bit.*
Sean- Funny Much?
Deja- Nothing at All
*Making his way to her Soft spot He gently Lick Her Pearl. As he watches her Tense up He starts Gettin More Involved Causing her to Moan like Never Before.*
Deja- OHHH SEANNN
Sean- Shh girl *Lick*Dont make them Hear Us
Deja- Okayyyy Uhh
*Slowly making His way To the Top He gave Her Eye contact Asking for Entry and She Nodded yes. He eased in Slowly make Her Shout Lowly*
Deja- Uhhh
Sean- Want Me to stop?
Deja-Noo
*Slipping back In Making her Shout More, she grabbed a Pillow to Muffle Her Pains or Pleasure. While Slowly stroking He starts to Slowly Reach his Climax And her Pains turn Into Pleasure Scratching his Back Reaching Hers too*
Deja- OHH SEAN IM ALMOST THERE
Sean- Me too UHHH Your so Tight DEJAAA
Deja- SEANNNN OOOO
*Both Climaxing at he Same time They Layed there looking at the Ceiling then At each other and Started Laughing*
Deja- Whats Funny* Laughin*
Sean- nothing* Laughin As well*
Deja- I hope they didn't hear Us thats so Embarrassing
Sean- Please how Loud you were Moaning im Pretty sure they Heard EVERYTHING Lol
Deja-*Hitting his arm* You too Mr. Deja ypur so Tight
Sean- Ohh that's Low
Deja- *Laughing* Sean i have a Question
Sean- Wassup*Holding Her hands*
Deja- How did we get Right here? At this exact Moment you know Dating, losinf our virginity to each other.
Sean- well see Deja I had my Eye on you For a Very long time I just didnt Make that Move yet Because I thought people were Going to Talk about me. Yes i was ashamed at First But I grew Out of that Now
Deja- Ashamed? Why? *Looking Concerned*
Sean- Because Deja I just thought you Was Nerdy You know but there's nothing wrong with Being Nerdy. I Like you for you thats Why im here Now because over time You Caught my Eye more and More and I wanted you.
Deja- I wanted you too Sean. Ive been thinking about you Nights and every time i seen you through the Halls.... Well thats Nun of your buisness
Sean- HEY! We're together Now Every thibg is my Business
Deja- Okay Sean
Sean- What i tell you?
Deja- Babe okay Boyfriend Or BAE
Sean- Don't get too Carried away i Know You like me Alot Lol ones Enough Bae *Kissing her* i need some Water. Deja?
Deja- What? Im sleepy and Im hurting down there you better go Help yourself *turning around to go to Sleep*
Sean- Wow okay Deja *Getting up* Im coming Back *Smacking her Butt So hard it Echoed*
Deja- OWWWW SEAN *SCREMING IN PAIN*
Sean-*Running out the door while Deja Chase him*

Tati- Well if it Isnt Loud and LOUDERR *Laughin*
Tina- Exactly *Laughin walking in her room Shutting the Door*
Tati- Sit my Lovely Love Birds We Need to talk

To be Continued