Come in

Amy and here husband sat in the back room watching a movie with there neighbors when suddenly the doorbell rang. Not giving much care of who was there Amy yelled "Come in."

They didn't hear the door so she yelled it again. There was no answer. Convinced it was a prank she walked through her house to get in the living room and looked out the door but no one was there only a small piece of paper lay on the porch.

She walked outside to retrieve the paper. The note read" lovely home, lovely family... Haven't meet you yet Amy!"

Sort of creeped out she crumbled up the paper and went back inside. She tried to think of it as a trick and wanted to finish the movie.

The air in the house now seemed cold and dark as she walked to the back room but what was waiting for her was darker.

Slaughtered and covered in blood her husband and friends laid dead on the floor and the walls had the words written in blood " thanks for inviting us in! Have fun dying!

She screamed and tried to run but an invisible force knocked her down and she felt terrible pain and then her soul faded from her body as she joined the others in death. Still bleeding from where the force gashed her stomach open, the force left the home to allow someone to find the bodies.

~THE END~