ch1

Park jimin walked home from school . He worked hard, his feet hurt. I'm gonna take a bus! He said sighing and pulling his wallet out. He stood at a bus stop. Soon a bus came. 1$ please? The guy said and jimin handed him the money. Jimin walked to the middle of the bus and sat. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. Jimin put his earphones in a nd listen to music. Jimin reached his stop and got out. Jimin realized that his dad is home. Jimin sighs and walked in getting ready to be scolded.  Park jimin why are you so late getting home?! Jimins dad yelled and waited for a response. Excuse me park jimin! Jimins dad grabbed him and slapped him. Answer me you pussy! Jimins dad said slapping and punching him in the sides. DAD ow! Jimin screamed and his sister and mom  came in the room. Allen! Jimins mom screamed at jimins dad. What he needs to stick up for himself! Jimins dad punched his stomach. Jimin fell to the floor in pain. HES ONLY 12 ALLEN  WHAT THE HELL! Jimins mom ran to jimin and picked him up.

Later that night jimin felt something uncomfortable on his private part. He woke up tied to the bed. His dad was giving him a blow job. Dad stop this ai-mhmhmh! Jimins dad put a hand over his mouth so he would be quiet. he licked his tip and he started crying. Dad stop. He said crying put he looked up at him. It's Saturday honey you don't have school, I can do this all night and how ever I want. He said and went back to licking his tip. Jimin thought it felt good but was wrong. Jimins dad done this all night until 9 am. Jimi was tired but his dad  said he had to get up or he would do it all day. Jimin got up exhausted and went to the bathroom. He looked down at his private part. jimins private had white stuff on it. Oh no. He said and got toilet paper and wiped it off. He looked in the mirror.

( without the earing)

Jimin sighed. I'm so ugly. Jimin  said.

( switching to jungkooks life)

Jungkook woke up at 10. Honey breakfast is ready. Jungkooks mom said yelling from down stairs. Jungkook changed clothes and walked downstairs. Thanks mom for the pancakes. Jungkook smiled and ate some. Jungkook thanked his mom and went upstairs.

Little did the two boys know they had a long and sad life ahead