Spike to the head

Hi, so if you're wondering why this story is on my account; it is because wattpad delightfully locked me out of my old account so I've made a new one and I'm in the process of moving all of my stories onto this one.

This is a boy x boy. this is your last chance to back out.

still here? well, we're friends now.

anyways enjoy the story. ^^

~~~~~~~~

"C'mon" Kageyama yelled as Hinata, once again, aced his spike. Today Aoba Johsai and Kurasuno were having a practice match. Well, 'A' is an understatement, this game was their fourth and they showed no sign of stopping.

"Kurasuno wins!" Yamaguchi shouted from the sidelines.

"Okay boys, take a break and we can have another game afterwards," Coach Ukai said reluctantly.

Something drew Hinata's eyes to Oikawa, and suddenly he was blushing... why was he blushing? 'i do not like Oikawa' he repeated in his head, trying to make the blush on his face evaporate. for the first half of the game, all he could do was stare at oikawa. Aikawa's Gorgeous silky hair. his beautiful chocolate eyes and his hot body.

"he's hot..." Hinata said under his breath.

"whose hot?" Kageyama looked at his spiker, confused.

'shit... i said that out loud'

"N-Nothing," Hinata mumbled as his face became the same shade as a ruby.

it was Oikawa's time to serve, everything was the same as it always was, flawless throws, flawless jumps and flawless hits. straight over the net.

"Hinata, get ready," Kageyama shouted as he set the ball.

Oikawa's eyes locked onto Kurasuno's number ten 'did he always look this cute?' he thought to himself. in seconds his head filled with what-ifs of him and Hinata.

"Shittykawa... FOCUS!" 

BAM!

suddenly everything went black.

"Oh god... I killed the great king!" Hinata shrieked.

"good riddance," Kageyama mumbled under his breath as he patted his teammate on the back.

after that shannanigan was over, Oikawa was told to sit out of the second half of the game and rest.

Aoba Johsai - 25 - 23 - Kurasuno

"Iwa-chan..." Oikawa said shakily.

"what is it assikawa?" He answered.

"I think i- um I have a problem... I like someone who doesn't like me back."

"is that why you were off your game today?" Iwazumi questioned, although he already knew the answer.  "why don't you just go out with one of your MANY fangirls to get over them," he replied, trying to be as sincere as possible. and failing miserably. 

when they finally got back to school. hinata stood there in the corner, beaming.

"Um, Hinata... are you okay?" suga asked, worried about the first year.

"yeah... I think I've fallen in love," he replied, face as red as a beetroot.

"do they go to this school?"

"No."

"do they know about your feelings towards them?"

"No..." Hinata's smile soon faded. 'Oikawa would never like me in that way.'

"are you going to ask them out?"

"I want to... but I don't want to go through a heartbreak. I know they would NEVER feel the same about me."

"well maybe you should tell them how you feel, then you wouldn't have to go through heartbreak later..." Suga suggested. "how about this, I'll give you permission to miss afterschool practice and then you can tell them how you feel!" 

Hinata's eyes lit up, "really?!" he smiled.

suga replied with a nod, which sent Hinata running into the locker room to get changed.

suga briefly informed Daichi that Hinata had something personal came up that he had to sort out meaning that he's miss afternoon practice.

"Cya guys!" Hinata yelled as he leapt out of the gym.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kageyama shouted. "where does he think he's going?" now directing it to the third years.

"something came up." suga said, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"what came up?" Kageyama asked.

"something personal."

"what do you mean personal?"

"Maybe he's asking someone out?" Tanaka whispered into the raven-haired boy's ear.

before anyone could stop him, Kageyama ran after the 5" spiker.

"Oikawa i-i like you..." a girl said, quite loudly, catching the attention of everyone around them.

oikawa didn't respond. his eyes were entranced by the fiery orange hair. Hinata's hair.

realising that Oikawa wasn't replying, she looked up and realised that he was staring at something; or someone.

"Oikawa... please forget what I said."

"huh?"

Oikawa's face got more confused and concerned as the girl walked towards over to a teary-eyed hinata. she grabbed his wrist, pulled him towards Oikawa and pushed him into his chest.

"you'll thank me later," she said, a smile hiding the pain.

"what the hell is this dumbass doing at Aoba Johsai?" Kageyama said through his teeth.

then he spotted the unmistakable orange fluff standing in front of Oikawa. 

"Oikawa... I like y-"

"I like you too chibi-chan."

'what are they saying?' Kageyama thought to himself. suddenly something happened. something that Kageyama wished he could unsee.

"c-can I kiss you?" Hinata mumbled.

"I can't hear you. you're going to have to speak up!" Oikawa laughed as his crush blushed. "go out with me Hinata."

the first year stood there, he couldn't believe what was happening. THE Oikawa toru was asking him out!

suddenly Oikawa could feel something pulling his tie. in second Hinata's lips were placed on his.

'Nonononononononononononononono' Kageyama thought to himself as he ran back to the train station. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so yeah, as I said this was on my original account but I can no longer access to and I have many plans for this story so I wasn't going to give up on it. anyway, I will be putting the rest of this and my other stories onto this account. 

have a good day/night.

Elias  ~*^*~