Repaying You

It was late and quiet in Karakura town. Dim moonlight shone across the empty town. It was even quieter in the Kurosaki clinic. Isshin and his girls have gone out to a hotel to take a vacation, only Ichigo refused to go because of his duties as a substitute shinigami. Right now, Ichigo is outside fighting for everyone's lives. Only Rukia is trying to fall asleep.

Where is he…

She worried, sitting cross legged in her friend's closet, which now belonged to her. Ichigo hasn't returned in a long time. The raven head slid opened the wooden closet door and peered out on the digital alarm. It read 01:00 a.m.

He's been gone for hours now…

She slid out of her warm and cosy closet and slowly walked across the empty and dark room. Only the silver moonlight poured into the room through the open window. She stared out of it, waiting impatiently for her friend to jump through it. She can't wait for him to get back.

I just hope you're all right…

She glanced down at the empty bed. She could only imagine the orange haired teen laying in it. His right arm and leg dangling lazily over the side of his bed. His bright hair messily covering his sleepy face. His white top sloppily laying on his body, uncovering his well defined body.

Why am I thinking about him like this…

Lately Rukia hasn't been able to take her eyes off Ichigo. She can't have enough of his breath taking voice and incredibly good looks. She already has a slight idea of what is happening.

Every time I dream… It's about you, Ichigo…

She wants him to hold her tightly in his strong arms. She wants him to press her tight against his warm body and never let go. She wants to be with him, and only him.

Rukia slowly crawled on his empty bed. She placed her head on his pillow and his sweet scent hit her senses. His image instantly floated up in her mind. His rare smile present instead of his famous frown. His bright hair dangling over his warm brown pools. She took as much of his scent as she could, slipping her hands underneath his pillow.

Something cold met her palms. Rukia got up and lifted the pillow to uncover Ichigo's white top. She recognised it right away. Ichigo sleeps in this top. She picked it up and placed the pillow back down. She pulled the cloth close to her face and snuggled in it as Ichigo once again entered her mind.

Ichigo…

She moved her attention to the window. No one was present, only the slight breeze hitting against the clean glass. Rukia turned back to the garment and decided to put it on. She removed Yuzu's pink tank top and pulled on Ichigo's white top.

As Rukia is smaller than the teen, the cloth was several sizes larger than her original one. It was as long as a short dress, dangling just about an inch over her pink shorts. The round neckline was wide, and her right shoulder peered out through it. Although it was too large for the raven haired girl, it was surprisingly comfortable.

She threw Yuzu's pink tank top on Ichigo's chair and fell back in his bed, burying her small nose in the pillow so Ichigo's scent was always present. Although the window was open, Rukia was rather hot from all of her thoughts. Her famous stray hair strand was glued to her sweating forehead.

She threw another glance at the digital alarm. 01:30 a.m.

Ichigo was still out there, fighting to keep everyone safe. Rukia had no way to check on his or any hollow's activities. She gave Ichigo her modified cell phone so he could trace any hollows he had to defeat as he still had problems in sensing any spiritual reitsu.