.|. CHAPTER ONE .|.

"It's been a while, my pretty angels." His voice dripping in pure dominance that he knows makes his audience go crazy over him as the said male slowly backed away from the camera into his chair. User 'JJK97' was known as the most popular camboy on DaddysNetwork.com because of his big ripped frame that was inked in the most beautiful patterns, from his arms to his back. It would be an understatement if anybody would say he wasn't obsessed with tattoos, but something about it made the male feel even more confident about himself. His dark misty green eyes staring intensely into the camera which never failed to make his audience go wild in the comments. He slowly removes his gaze from the camera and starts to eye the comment section, money flowing in generously by his fans making his lips curve into a wide wicked smile. "I see you guys are excited just by me sitting here, I wonder how desperate you guys will be when I start to get to the real fun."

His eyes wander to the other computer screen while clicking on a random porn video. You can't get him wrong, but anything would turn him on whether it was straight or gay— porn never failed to spark his desire to pleasure himself. Meanwhile Jimin who was watching the live stream, spammed money onto the males comments as it quickly catches his eye making him chuckle deeply, "JM195 thank you for all you've done .. in deep appreciation to you." The male stares into the camera and licks his lips before beginning to jerk himself off to the video. Jimin's heart pounded loudly against his chest as he got a shout-out from his favorite camboy. He didn't get too excited though as he mirrored the others actions and started jerking himself off, both the males moans mixing together in sync as both were drowning in their own pleasure. Jimin licked at his plump lips deliciously as he stared at the alpha, the more he stared the more he was curious on what the alpha looked like under that mask.

It was frustrating that the mask was covering half of his identity, but that didn't stop him and his lustful thoughts with the said alpha. Two alphas mating was very rare in the community but Jimin could care less, he'd submit himself to the other alpha if he even had a chance to meet him in real life instead of seeing him through a screen. Suddenly, the alpha let a delicious moan slip out from his thin pink lips that snapped Jimin out of his thoughts and turn him on even more. White strings of cum erupting from the alpha's tip as it landed everywhere on his chest to his screen, the sight was so hot in Jimin's opinion and it only riled him up even more. The alpha slowly smeared his own cum all over his abs before a smirk playfully makes its way onto his face, "Why won't you clean it up for me darling? .. until next time, stay tuned next Sunday." Jungkook ended the live and made sure every camera pointed at him was off before he took the mask off. Who would've known that the intimidating alpha that made the whole world go onto his knees for him was an omega, a pathetic omega was what Jungkook thought himself as.

Jungkook did live-streams for a reason and that reason was for attention. The attention he got from thousands of people made him feel happy, the void in his heart replaced by the love of many who watched his live-streams every Sunday. The attention he now got, was what he never got when he was young but his past doesn't matter to him now. Although Jungkook was just seen as a masked man through a screen, he knew he couldn't keep this big bulky alpha act up for much longer. He's been relying on Jin, a former scientist and a friend of his, to create a serum that would make his symptoms similar to an alpha's or that would in reality turn him into one. They haven't been much successful yet, but Jungkook has high hopes Jin could do it— as he never let Jungkook down before during the decades they've been friends together.

Jungkook sighed and hurried to clean himself up before he drenches his chair in anymore slick than he already did. Changing himself into a silky light blue robe and white laced panties, he walks out of his broadcast room and into his bedroom where he slumps himself down on the big bouncy bed. He fishes out his phone and reviews how much money he's gained during his live which never fails to make his jaw drop all the time, "Wow .." he mumbles to himself in amazement; staring at his screen that portrays he's made about 500,000+ bucks. Jungkook bites his lip in accomplishment as he was able to make enough money to pay the bills again and feed himself, but despite him being a camboy and earning thousands. The omega decided to find himself a smaller paying job so his friends wouldn't be so suspicious on where he was getting all this money from. Besides him going live every Sunday and effortlessly making money, he works as a barista at a café called DreamMíx.

He embraces both of his jobs to the fullest though and is glad that he decided to become a barista since it led him to Taehyung. His hyper and cheery friend that never fails to make Jungkook's day great again if it was going horrible. Jungkook smiles to himself at the thought of Taehyung and recalls his shift yesterday where he ate a full can of whipped cream over some guys dick being the size of a wiener. Unlike Jungkook, Taehyung was open to have fun and mess around at clubs so it wasn't surprising to Jungkook that Taehyung had another crazy experience in his life.

He turned off his phone and sighed to himself, getting comfortable against the fluffy white sheets and blanket as he curled into a ball. Slowly he starts to drift off to sleep and in hopes his day tomorrow would be as it usually went.

⚠️
▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬▬

Hi there haha.. been a while? So um probably mad at me huh.
Well I came out with the new book as promised and decided to mix the plots together since I wanted to satisfy a good portion of my audience, the other two books are on hold still and I apologize for that but my plans are to probably gain back my motivation in writing with this book because I've been think about this plot for a very long time.
Once I get everything in order and my motivation back, I might either continue the other two books or discontinue them and focus on this one for now.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!