The Last Time

Jae's POV:

I ran inside my house with tears dripping down my face. I slammed the door and fell to my knees. My boyfriend dumped me and it was our 1st year anniversary. I heard the door open, I quickly wiped my eyes. Two people sat next to me. It was Nash and Jess.

"What's wrong?" Jess said.

I slowly look up. "Nothing." I said.

"We know your lying." Nash said.

"Fine, Zac broke up with me today and it was our 1st year anniversary."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Nash said.

******

The next day

Nash's POV:

I felt so bad for Jae. That little asshole broke her heart. Me and Jess left the room because Jae wanted to be alone.

It has been half an hour so I decided to go and check on her.

I walked in her room and asked if she was okay. She said she was fine now.

I sat next her and rubbed her back.

"Thanks Nash." Jae said. "Anything for a friend." I say with a smile.

We both paused then we leaned in for a kiss. Then a second later it broke.

The next day

Jess's POV:

Today me, Jae, Nash, and 2 guys Nash wants to us to meet are going to Six Flags for some fun for Jae.

*******

We finally got to Six Flags and met the 2 other guys. There was the dirty blonde named Matt and a burnet named Cameron.

The first ride we went on was medusa. Cameron rode alone cause there was no one to ride with him. All day Matt eyeballed me. So we went on Kong and I asked Matt if he wanted to ride with me. He yelled yes very loud.

We decided to leave at 5:00 cause Nash got tired.

*******

We arrived at Nash's house and everyone spent the night. Cameron slept in the guest room and Matt slept on the couch. Nash slept in his room and Jess slept on the pull out bed. I slept in the other guess room.