Chapter 1

Main Charters:

- Naomi Marais

- Corbyn Besson

- Zack Herron

- Jonah Marais

- Daniel Seavey

- Jack Avery

*Naomi's POV*

Hey, I'm just a average girl who likes to sing 🎤 ,dance 🎼 , skating 🏂and gymnastics 🤸🏼‍♀️ however the one thing that isn't normal about me is that my older brother is Jonah Marais form the band Why Don't We. He has move away from home for a year now with his band. I miss him more than I'd like to admit but I do. Even tho we text and ft when ever he can. He always asks me to sing when we're on ft and he tells me I should start a YouTube channel and sing. He always said that someone will want to sign me up for a record label. I never thought that I was that good but he says other wise. "Naomi come downstairs someone's here to see you" my mum shouted from downstairs snapping me out of my thoughts. I ran downstairs and see ...

JONAH

I ran and jump onto him and he catches me and hugs me back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" I squealed. He laughed

"So your not happy to see me then" he said and pouted.

"No i just didn't expect you" I said smiling.

"Well i wanted to surprise you." He said i duh.

I hit him on the arm playfully "I thought you was with the boys??" I asked

"I am they are at the skatepark I came other to say hi and come surprise you. Do you want to come with me to meet the boys??" Jonah said with a grin.

"Of course I do let me get my board and we can go." I said while running outside.

"Hey, I already have your skateboard now lets go." He said laughing.

I ran back and took my board out of Jonah's hand and we went to the skatepark. When we got there I saw four boys sitting on the skatepark two was on skateboards doing tricks. One of them had blonde hair (Corbyn) and the other one had noodle like hair (Jack). The other two was sat on top of the ramps one of them had his face in his phone. He had blue eyes (Daniel) that was reflecting the phone screen and the other looked like Jacob Sartorius (Zack). I looked at Jonah a bit nervous and he saw and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and nodded.

"Hey boys this is my sister Naomi." Jonah said

"Hello" The ones with noodle and blue eyes said at the same time as I stood in front of them and they hugged me.

"Hi" I said to them.

"Hi" The one that looked like Jacob Sartorius said.

"Hello" I said and we hugged.

Then the blonde one turned around smiled and said "Hey Naomi, Jonah talks about you sooooooo much" he said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey, you must be Corbyn." I said.

"How did you know??" They all said together.

"Well Jonah says Corbyn is the one that's good at listening and remembering things. Also I follow all your social media's." I giggled

"Well nice to know Jonah talks about me." He said and we all laugh.

"So i guess you know the rest of their names?" Jonah asked

"Yeah, there's Jack,Zack and Daniel." I said pointing to them when i said their name.

"So does Jonah say anything about us??" Zack asked

"Yeah but there is too much to say he talks about you boys A LOT to me." I said emphasising A LOT laughing. "Anyway lets have fun!!" I said skating down the ramp onto another and stoping with a 360 kick flip. I looked up to see five shocked faces and i just laughed and put my hands on my stomach because it was hurting from laughing at their faces.

"WOW" Jack said in shock.

"OMG" Daniel said putting his hands put to his face.

"WHAT" Zack gasped.

"IMPRESSIVE" Corbyn said nodding his head.

"When did you learn THAT??" Jonah asked shocked.

"Well when you left to live in LA and got really bored so I used to come here with Coco and learn some new tricks and write down some lyrics." I said remembering the long days i was out here.

"You write songs??" Daniel asked

"Yup, when I have an idea in my head or I'm surrounded by nature i guess it comes naturally." I said

"Yeah,she's really good she helped me write all of my songs." Jonah said.

"How long did it take you to learn THAT??" Corbyn asked.

"Umm, maybe two months. I can't remember but not that long it was quite easy really." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"WOW, so you can skate and write songs can we keep her." Jack said laughing

"No but if she wants she can move in." Jonah says

"Are you being serous??" I ask in shock.

"Yup." They all say together. I run to them hug them in a group hug.

"I guess that's a yes." Daniel said and we all laugh. I nod smiling. I look other to Jonah smiling and look straight to see Corbyn smiling and I don't know why but them I feel butterflies in my stomach. I think i like him.