My life

Valeries POV:

My name is Valerie. Valerie Braun. I am 17 years old and ive been in and out through the foster care system since i was 2. My mom left my dad while she was pregnent, she thought she could take care of me on her own. Well it turns out she was a 16 year old who got pregant and had no clue how to raise a child. So two years later she gave up and threw me into foster care. So here i am 15 years later trying to find my biological father. My biological mother actually died 3 years after she gave me up. She got into drugs and drinking until her body couldnt handle it anymore. The foster family im in right now couldnt care less about me. Their 16 year old son is perver and the dad is abusive and the mother is working all the time. You would think the family could help a little on providing. Well anyways my new family lives in the city of LA. It just so happens that my biological father with the name of Scott Braun lives here. Yes you may be wondering why my last name is Braun if i have never met him. Well my mother and father got married when they found out she got pregnant. I know, what a young age. Well she never got rid of the last name or got divorced. My father lives 15 minutes away from me. Today is the day i want to talk to him. Well here goes nothing...

        I walked. Walking was my get away from the world. I would think about everything. WAIT... i forgot to tell you what i looked like. I have long wavy blonde hair that falls to my mid back, brown eyes, and im about 5'4. Im not really a girly girl as most people put it. My style consits of ripped skinny jeans and ratty old t-shirts with an occasional hoodie. Sometimes i wear my only snapback that my friend from my old school gave to me. Okay so back to me walking. So I would just think about my life and what couldve been. Today i was wearing my old ratty, ripped skinny jeans and my maroon long sleeved, v neck shirt. My hair fell naturally wavy with my snapback on backwards. I was wearing mint colored vans and I was wearing a coat of mascara. I was really skinny petite which i hated. I would always get made fun of, dont ask why because im not too sure myself. Well in about 15 minutes I was going to meet my dad. I never did reasearch on him cuz i wanted him to tell me all about him. Well, Its pretty nice day in LA if you ask me. Its hott, but i have to cover up my multiple bruises and scars from my multiple foster parents through the years.

Well here i am. Im standing infront of a gated house, and by that you can tell he has a little bit of money. Im so nervous. My hands were playing with the hem of my jeans. I pressed the buzzer. Wow Im finally going to me meet my father after 17 years, lets just hope hes happy. There was a loud buzz and i was let through the tall black gates that looked freshley put in. I walked up the driveway. It had cars in the drive way, let me just say those cars were more expensive then my last 2 homes put together. You could probably barley get a box of ramen noodles with the money paid for the houses i live in.  Well i dont think he owns that many nice cars so Im guessing people are here. That made me even more nervous. Well i mean its 4 pm so im not suprised people would be here. Well here goes nothing...

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope you guys liked it. ITs a starter chapter so i wil post soon. I hope you guys liked it:)