one

Ji Hae's pov

It all started when I was at the gymnasium of my school. On that day, my school organised myriad of games for our national sport day.

I was participating in plethora of games because of my athlete tittle. I won so many gold medal, and I have no idea how many and how I can get that lots medal, I mean like HOW?! i don't even have self esteem or anything. I am just me.

And the story began when I was playing one of the game that needs teamwork, volleyball. And you know what? My team was suck at it. And when I say 'team' it means my teammates, not me.

We lost our first set to the other school with a '11-25'. And I told myself to pull my socks up and change the faith.

"Guys. Gather around," I spoke, my voice was cracked out of tiredness.

My teammates made a circle and I was in the middle of their circle.

"I know that you guys won't hear me. But, I also know that everyone doesn't want to lose to that team," I said, pointed my finger out to the other team.

The girls 'hmm'ed as a response. Then, a brilliant idea pop up into my mind out of the blue.

I told them about the strategies I made and for the first time in my life, the girls smile at me! I was so grateful.

"The second set is about to start," our manager said and we looked at each other and nod reassuringly.

The game started with me serving. I bumped the ball several times, regaining my confidence.

The whistle was blew and the set began. I made one of the strongest jump serve I've ever made. The ball flew over the setter's hand and she didn't manage to save the ball, causing it to fall out of the line.

•1-0•

The game started with us leading. I was so relieved when the score showed '21-09'

We need four more scores and one more set.

"Ji Hae please switch your position with Hyemi," coach said.

I nodded in agreement and change my position from spiker to a libero.

The other team served and my teammate tried to save it, but it only leads the ball to flew at our right side.

In the corner of my eyes, I can see the other team's fans smirking. Oh no way in hell I'm going to let that be. I ran to the ball with the fastest speed and I jumped onto the bench that supposed to be seated by our judges and received the ball perfectly to the setter.

The girls jaws dropped at the sight of me receiving the ball. What do you expect? lol

Time skip

Let's just say that I end up winning a lot of medals. And yes, we won the volleyball smoothly.

This time, I am wearing my sport shoes, hoping that this sport day will end soon.

Oh did I tell you that my school said that there will be a huge performance from boys. I don't get it, what's so special about those boys? I can perform too..

My thought was snapped away when there was a pair of hand in front of me, gesturing me to stand up.

I was shocked when I saw Emily, the popular girl, apart of our team. She's supposed to be diva and girly and disgusted when she sees someone like me. I mean who doesn't?

"Thank you for the strategies. I hope we can get along well," she said, after I took her hands of course, I don't want to make her embarrass or something.

-A sound of music started-

"Wait I know that music!"

"Aah!!!"

I can hear a lot of squealing and my curiosity grew wider. I walked into the crowd to see what happened and to my shock, there, at the stage, is a kpop group I love, seventeen.

"S-seventeen?" I muttered under my breath as I watch their performance.

The students sing along with them as it was the song that they debuted of. It was sure a memorable moment for us, carats.

The seventeen was done and our mc took the mic politely of course.

"I know that this is a sport day but, I don't really have a chance to call the athlete so please don't kill me.." The mc said, her eyes were looking at our headmaster.

Some of the students were laughing at the scene.

"Okay, first of all, we, The ***** high school wants to thank seventeen because you guys were willing to spend your golden time with us."

"You're welcome," s.coups said while waving his hand like a pose saying 'its okay' .

Many girls were dying of fangirling right now but fortunately, I can control my fangirl side.

"As what we told you guys, we got prizes for the winners and here we go."

"For the 100m track, wait no. For the 100m track, 200m track, 400m track, archery, bowling, long jump, high jump, hurdles, tennis and triple jump, the winner is.." The mc said in one breath, making her panted.

"Seo Ji Hae!" Everyone gave me a big applause.

I walked onto the stage and saw that the guys' mouth were wide open.

"Pft, close your mouth. You might catch a fly," I said before positioning myself for a picture with the svt as a winner. The gentleman of the group, Joshua Hong, my second bias, helped me with my medals.

S.coups congrats me and that makes my day. Oh mai gawddd!

I controlled my fangirl and strolled away with the medals from the stage.

Time skip

I watched as the messages were sent by my mom. Tears were now visible from the way I sat. There was a mixture of angriness, sadness and madness inside of me. I was so shocked.

One by one, tears slipping over my cheeks. I cried.

Suddenly, a voice call me.

"Ji Hae!," there, I descried 13 boys shuffling towards me.

"Yes," I said, trying to sound normal while wiping my tears away.

"Wait, are you crying?" Jeonghan asked. I shook my head but my act was dumb. I can't get a hold of my tears. I cried again and again.

The boys now were watching me crying like a baby. I'm such a loser.

"What's wrong? You can tell us if you want to but we won't force you," Joshua spoke, gently.

"Do you mind if I-i talk to y-you first?" I asked Joshua and he nodded.

He helped me go up from my seat and walked outside.

"I-i've made a really bad and big mistake. I-i...," Joshua patted my back, trying to sooth me.

"When I was 16 years old, I got myself into an accident. I was hospitalized for a month. My parents hate me because I'd been such a trouble to them. They leave me with 50 000 dollars at the hospital. When I checked out, I got no place to go so I went to hotel first. That is the part when I made the biggest mistake.I..I got raped. Everyone doesn't want to be friend with me.. They called me names. They hate me. And the saddest part is.. My family is not there when I need them," I explained.

---------

I'm suck at writing so please leave if you want to complain.👻

Please vote, comment and follow me!