exotic | k.th

[ Kim Taehyung x Reader ]

• • •

"How are you not up there dancing with this body of yours?" He wraps his arm around your waist, squeezing your thigh. You turn to him and shift a little uncomfortably.

"I'm just a waitress." You answer, dryly. Now you're unexplainably nervous. You shouldn't be, this isn't the first time clients ask you a question like this, but it is the first time one of them has ever requested for you to sit with them like this.

What a lovely life you live. Your mother abandoned you as a child and you father is serving life in prison. To top it all off, he left you very early in your life with a little step-sister who is terminally ill and in dire need of constant, very expensive medical care.

You need money desperately, but in a small town where everyone knows the roots you come from, not many places are willing to associate with you. This club is the only place that was willing to hire you without caring about your past or who your fucking father is. All you want is to free yourself from the chains he's tied around your neck. You've worked so hard to do so.

And then he moves into town.

Kim Taehyung.
He has his eyes on you now.
He isn't going to let you go.
He always gets what he wants,
and he wants you.

• • •

[SMUT]
book two of seven.
non-related series.
version: k.t.h.

• • •

Authors Note:
I first posted these stories late 2018 with the intention of making them my main priority after completing my first book, serendipity. However, around February 2019 I was inspired to write red and that took all of my time and attention.
It was my first story to ever reach so many people and I'm beyond proud of it. It wasn't until recently, now that I'm practically finished with red that I've decided to come back to these solo books. I've fixed them up and improved them with the new techniques that I've acquired over the time.
I hope they're more enjoyable for you guys. I love you. Thank you for all your support.

• • •

POV: 2nd person
with Original Character

• • •

18+

• • •

started nov 2018
revisited may 2020

• • •

©️ nextchapterbitch 2020-2021 ✔️

• • •

AU

• • •

copyright: all rights reserved.

none of this story is allowed to be replicated in any way, shape, or format (audio, text, document, etc.) on any other platform without consent from NEXTCHAPTERBITCH on wattpad.

plagiarism is a crime of cowardice.
if you see any replication of this story, please let me know.