1- He's The Boss

I walked out the elevator with an irritated look on my pale face.

I had woken up late this morning, and being late to work is not good when you are the personal secretary of the boss.

I quickly walked to my desk and settled down before anyone can notice my absence.

"Laura could you please enter my office"

The sexy voice of my boss played in my ear like a harsh melody. Sexy yet deadly.

"Yes sir" my quiet voice was nearly audible because I already knew he was going to speak to me about my tardiness.

I entered the office not a word escaping my mouth. I quietly took a seat in front of his big oak desk and stared at him until he spoke.

"You were late this morning" he spoke without giving me a glance.

With an apologetic look on my face I apologized for my tardiness.

" I will not expect less then %110 of effort in my firm" his deep voice stern. The intimidation made me wet, hot, and bothered.

"Sorry sir" I was speaking quickly mentally praying for him to excuse me from his office.

"Well I fear that if this happens to often I will have to let you go" his voice softened but it was still stern.

A worried look washed over my face and I was afraid of losing my job.

"Sir, please don't fire me. I have bills to pay. this job is very good for me to support myself" the words left my mouth before I could notice how pathetic I sounded.

His left brow rose. Then fell and a slight smirk was playing along his lips.

"I love my women begging"

Had my ears played a trick on me or did he really say that.

My legs squeezed together. The wetness seeped through my panties leaving me more uncomfortable than before.

"Stand up Lana Dear"

That low seductive voice put me in a trance. I stood without really partaking in my actions.

"Lovely. Bend over my desk."

I bent over his desk. Pretty sure where this was going.

~~~~~~~
Favorite. Vote. Read. Add. And I'll make the next part