The Devil Kid

Once there was a transfer kid who named Kyle and possesed by the demon.

Later Shaun, Dee Jay, Robertskin, Riza and others smiled at the transfer kid but Christian think Kyle was  demon.

Later the ring bell, class was dismissed. The group invited Kyle to play with them but Christian never accept because Kyle was a demon and nobody listen to him.

Dj and Crisha didn't join the game because they loved so much in each other.

It was night they stopped playing there were about to reach on the get but suddenly, the gate was shut and right behind them they saw Kyle with red eyes, and two big horns.

The group couldn't see and they were inside in the room. One room to each other. Everyone asked them that what is happening.

Christian tell the group and they were shocked. They saw Kyle right behind Crisha. The group tell Crisha to look behind. Crisha looked behind but the blade slice the head of Crisha and the group cried and screamed. They opened the door quickly and they got out.

They ran as fast they could away from Kyle. They make a plan to kill Kyle but they were to scared to kill him.

So they group two by two to find the sword. Christian will be the bait so that they can find the sword. Right behind them, they saw Ricardo killed by Kyle.

The group ran but, Kyle turned into a strongest devil. He just raise one hand and the soul come of there group. Christian pick the wood and hit Kyle, but Kyle was strong he use his one hand and rip the heart of Christian and eat it.

Dee Jay and Shaun hurriedly find the sword suddenly, they saw Kyle. Shaun was thrown away, but DeeJay got killed. Shaun heard of their friends which is killed, they helped Shaun to kill Kyle but he couldn't help his friends and suddenly he saw DeeJay.

Dee Jay ask Shaun to help the group and Shaun agreed to kill Kyle for his friends. Shaun was awake and he saw his friends were trapped by chainsaws. Shaun saw the sword and sneak to Kyle's back. The sword stab Kyle and Kyle was no more. The gate was open.

The group glad that Shaun was not dead. Shaun became uncounsiosly and they bring him to the hospital. Shaun, Robertski, Riza and Andrea were the survivor. Shaun awake and he saw Kyle, the group shocked and see Kyle too. They think that the chronicles will no be end.

Thank u Everyone For reading this please respect my writing and dont comment bad words please. If u like the story u will see The Devil Kid 2