introduction

Blackpink is a group of all girls who's famous on Instagram because of their visuals and their amazing talents, singing and dancing and also their kind personality. They perform on stage when there are events of idols, they only perform there as intermission number. They have a fandom called blink.

Profile:

Call Name: Jisoo Birth Name: Kim Ji Soo Nicknames: Chi Choo, JichuPosition: Lead Vocalist, Visual, Face of the GroupBirthday: January 3, 1995Zodiac Sign: CapricornBirthplace: Seoul, South KoreaHeight: 162cm (5'3")Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)Blood Type: A

Call Name: Jisoo
Birth Name: Kim Ji Soo
Nicknames: Chi Choo, Jichu
Position: Lead Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
Birthday: January 3, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 162cm (5'3")
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: A

Jisoo Facts:
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– Jisoo has an older brother and an older sister.
– She can speak Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
– According to Jennie (co-member) Jisoo doesn't speak English (because she's embarrassed to do it) but she can understand it very well.
– Jisoo can play the drums and the piano.
– Jisoo really likes Pikachu (she has a lot of Pikachu merchandise).
– Jisoo is a white belt in taekwondo.
– Regarding food, she can eat almost everything, but she especially likes rice.
– Jisoo has a dog named Dalgom.
– She is close friends with Twice's Nayeon and with Red Velvet's Seulgi (idols)
– Jisoo's ideal type: "A nice guy who is especially more caring for me."

Call Name: JennieBirth Name: Jennie KimNickname: JendeukiePosition: Main Rapper, VocalistBirthday: January 16, 1996Zodiac Sign: CapricornBirthplace: South KoreaHeight: 163cm (5'4″)Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)Blood Type: B

Call Name: Jennie
Birth Name: Jennie Kim
Nickname: Jendeukie
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist
Birthday: January 16, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 163cm (5'4″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: B

Jennie Facts:
– She was born in Anyang, a city in the province of Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– Jennie lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 5 years.
– She studied in New Zealand at ACG Parnell College.
– She doesn't have any siblings.
– One of her nicknames is "Human Gucci" due to the fact that she often wears expensive clothing from Gucci.
– She is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and English.
– Jennie can play the piano and the flute.
– Her favorite foods are anything that is Korean food.
– Jennie said that her nickname when she was young was Jerry, because of Tom and Jerry, and Jerry sounded like Jennie, so that's how she got it.
– She also has the nickname NiNi, she will call herself it all the time when posting on the V app or IG.
– She has 2 puppies, Kai and Kuma.
– She is close friends with Nayeon (Twice), Irene (Red Velvet), Yerin (GFriend), Chahee (Melody Day) and Lime (Hello Venus). (K-idols)
– Jennie prefers sexy guys over cute ones.
– Jennie's ideal type: someone who is a hard worker.