CHAPTER 1

Is it weird to tell people that we all once have an imaginary friend? It's not, right? We do admit, everyone does have an imaginary friends when they were kids. It is so funny when we think about it again. But, do you know, some people will keep their imaginary friends on their heads forever. It's like even you're an adult, you still have it, but of course, other people wouldn't know about it. Who wants to share or talk about it when you're an adult? I bet, NO ONE. Yes, no one. But maybe a psychic or some mad people would tell, but will people believe it? The answer is, EXACTLY NOBODY will going to believe it. Because the way they were acting is like they didn't mean it though. But, they do mean it. They maybe born with it, haha! Who knows, right. And for the normal one, people might burst into laugh when they heard that some nerd still talking with their imaginary friend in the toilet.

But, this friend of mine, is the best friend that I ever have. Oh, about my gender! Almost forgot about, haha. Too focus on typing, can't wait to share my stories with all of you. My name is Havard. People used to call me 'Havoc'. It hurts me though. You know why, because havoc means disaster! And it's like I'm a disaster in their eyes. But, whatever. Who cares. I don't really care but a little bit, of course! They were playing with my names! Nah, that's a really long story ago. After all, to be honest, I admit that I'm not one of them. Never gonna be one of them. They loves grouping, right, jocks, nerds, hot guys, and I forgot the names, haha. And I'm not include in any of those groups. Why? Well, very easy question. Because I'm just being me. I am me. I join the sports when I'm free. I study with the nerds when the exam is near. And I hangout with those popular and hot guys when they invited me to go with them. Well, it is simple, right. Too simple for just some ordinary guy.

And I almost forgot about my little cute friend here. So pity. But, maybe it's fine to forget about it now. Haha, right. There's lot more funny and weird stories I would like to share with you guys. So. Stay tuned okay. Gotta grab some snacks, I'm getting exhausted with these intros. See ya soon, guys!