Where it all started

On October 14, 2019 screams could be heard from halls of the building. Peoples heads quickly swung up from their creaky old desks, as a short handsome man with an abnormally large forehead took graceful steps down the classroom walkway. The two girls squealed as he brushed past, making his way to the door. "Don't worry about the dead body in the janitor's closet." He lied, shutting the door quietly. The two girls looked at each other with excitement on their faces. Why? Because they knew this man. This wasn't any other man you would see walking down the street. This was the one and only, Brendon Urie. 

The intercom made an announcement saying, "The building is now clear, continue on with your day." One of the girls' hand jolted up. "Yes, Gracie?" The teacher said. "May I use the restroom, please?" "Sure, but be quick." Gracie slid her note towards the other girl named Lyric before she went to the bathroom. Little did the teacher know that she wasn't going to the bathroom at all. In fact, she was going to see Brendon Urie herself. She was a big fan and was obsessed with him of course. The girl looked both ways before she made her way to the exit. She ran outside to see police cars all over campus but hid behind a small trashcan. Gracie reached into her pocket and texted Lyric. 

G: Did you read the note?

L: No, the teacher has been eyeing the class ever since Beebo came over.

G: Ok read it.

Lyric un-crumbled the piece of paper to read the very terribly written note. 

Ask to get a drink of water and come outside by that one trashcan by the high school building. You can probably see my feet or something.

The girl was very hesitant but did it anyway, raising her hand. "Yes, Lyric," "Can I get a drink of water?" Lyric said acting like everything was normal. "Wait till Gracie gets back."  Lyric looked at the clock, realizing that there were only two minutes until the bell rings for the next class. She sat there tapping her pencil until the bell rang and sprinted out the door so no one will notice. Gracie waved her arms over and they sat there until be bell rang again signaling the next class started. The girls looked around to see any place where Brendon might have went. "What about "Marvin's"? (the marketplace by the school) "Wouldn't it be populated though?" Lyric checked her phone. "Not at this time." "Ok let's go."

The girls scrambled on their feet, being very careful not to get caught. They made there way over to the marketplace and looked inside. The doors slid open and they went indoors. The person sitting at the cash register was on their phone, not noticing the two girls walking in. They started looking around the shelves and pop machine. They traced the isles a few times around before seeing him. He suspiciously opened the door of the bathroom holding a paper towel. They locked eyes and ran over to him. He whispered "Can you keep a secret?" revealing a serrated knife from his hand. The girls looked in awe as every possibility skipped through their heads.  Was he hurt? Was he eating a raw steak in the bathroom? The girls wouldn't know till they asked: " What happened Beebo?"  He snickered at the name and began his story.

                                                  ~To be Continued in the next Chapter~

                    ~Thank you for reading and stay for the next chapter for the answer!!~