Ariana Grande & One Direction(:

( Ariana P.o.v )

So today is a sunny day, guna text my twin lol her name is Reyna, we both have red hair and have alot in common its crazy though. Were both girly girls dont hate.

To:Reyna Bff.

From:Ariana

Heey Babes wanna go at a restuarant with Zayn?? Xxx

To:Ariana

From:Reyna Bff.

Suree Xxx well ima get ready ima go to your house in 20mins okay?

To:Reyna Bff.

From:Ariana

Perfect (: Xx

( Ariana P.o.v )

Well guna text Zayn.

To:Zayn

From:Ariana

Heey youu wanna go out with me & Reyna at a restuarant?

To:Ariana

From:Zayn

i would love to (: cant wait to hang out with my 2 little red heads Xxx

Eeeep gunna get ready before Reyna comes since im not busy..

The only thing on my mind is Harry every since i broke up with Jordan i stared to like Harry his curly hairr & wonderful eyes last time i saw i got butterflys on my tummy. Then i hear the door open. Damnit i keep forgetting to lock my door ooops i say my thoughts loud.

Reyna: Heeey Arii Whats that about haha?

Me: Nothing hehe forget to lock my door.

( Reyna P.o.v )

Cant think whats wrong with Ariana every since she broke up with Jordan things got strange.. hey ariana is zayn guna come for us? Ariana: yess love.

Ariana is my best friend she's thin not to thin her red hair & her brown eyes i hope i dont sound like a lesbian she's my half.

( Ariana P.o.v )

Hey Zayn said he's outside lets go.

Reyna: Alritee.

We grab our purses and i remind to myself to lock my door because what if a crazy freak gets in my house. So i locked the door and i couldnt believe it.......

Harry was in the car with zayn and nail came along but eeep harry i hope he dont see me blushing hard.

( Zayn P.o.v )

Wow when Reyna came out she looked Sexxy im like foreals her dress look very good on her and the way she curly her hair uff. Waitt i cant like her she's like a little sister to me... When Ariana came out she looked beautiful with pink dress and stairt hair. When i turned around and saw harry was looking at ariana different he maybe likes her...

( Harry p.o.v )

When i saw ariana she look amazing with her dress wow never thought might like her. Whats wrong with me i had a crush on Reyna almost a year. but it seems nail and zayn likes her.. Gosh that makes me jelly !

( Nail p.o.v )

Hey red heads hehe !

Ariana and Reyna just made a face at me. Reyna: goshh nail im in live with your irish voice haha.

Yaaay you love me .

Before Reyna could answer back Zayn just said soo which restuarant were going soory the guys wanted to go so if its okay with yall. Ariana: its okay were going to have lots of fun together. im hungrry hurrry .