Part 1.

My parents died when I was 3, so I dont really reamber them. I got adoped with my sister when I was 4 and she was 2. That was 18 years ago. When I turned 16 i found out what happened to my parents. Picture this... 

Your in your bedroom with you husband or wife and then suddenly someone breaks in. They didn't know anyone was home. Then they saw you and panicked and then BOOM, your shot dead.

Well all I know is that they were shot. I assumed the rest of it. Okay enough of that for now. My name is Jazzy, but everyone calls me J. My sisters name is Rose. Her and I are very different though. She is a very poplular and pretty girl. She has brown hair, green eyes, long curly hair, and her body is shaped like and hourglass. Me on the other hand, I have long black hair, blue eyes, and my body is nothing like hers. I have big theighs, a big butt and boobs but im not really skinny. I mean I don't think I'm fat but I'm definetly not skinny.

I am finally in my last year of high school. South High has not been the best to me. But it did give me Zach. Before you think it's a cheesy romance story, He's not my boyfriend. I don't even think he knows I exist. But he's so dreamy. Imagin a tall, strong boy with a jaw dropping smile, brown curly hair, eyes as blue as the sea. Maybe I'll talk to him tomorrow, but probably not.