Unpublishing

𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴!

It's been a long time that I haven't been on Wattpad. For those who are still keeping up with this story or even me, I'm surprised, but grateful.

So where have I been? Where's Painted Wheels? Why haven't I been updating it?

Well first of all, I've been having issues with school and scholarship related things. Nothing too big to worry about fortunately. Second, my health, both physically and mentally. No worries, I'll be fine. But this is why I haven't been on Wattpad for a long time.

And yes, I'll be unpublishing this story. I already did the same to the rest of my other stories. I just wanted to write a note here since this is the first story I'll be rewriting this year.

I actually plan on rewriting all of my stories that were published before. I didn't like where any of my stories went and I was very young and stupid when I wrote them. So I'll be rewriting them. Same ideas/plots but better writing and a fresher perspective.

Painted Wheels has a special place in my heart because it'll be focused on mental health and I want to write it well and accurately. So after a few days after posting this, I'll be unpublishing this story. Then I will be doing some research of my own and eventually writing the whole thing out. I don't know how long it'll take, but I do plan on writing this story this year.

Don't worry, I'll be updating you guys on my progress of the story. You can go to my other book for the updates if you're interested. Trust me, I do plan on publishing Painted Wheels. I just want it to be my best work. If you don't care about the story any more, I don't hate you lol. I know I sucked at updating. If you guys stick around, I'll be so grateful.

𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳!

Updates book: https://my.w.tt/5vSyPx2dcQ
Link will also be in the comments.