They Meet

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm rushing down the busy streets of London. I have no particular reason to be in a hurry. Other than the simple fact that it's Friday, and I'm away from the monsters called "high schoolers". Also I'm very interested in locking myself indoors all weekend. Nothing but ice cream and movies. The papers can be graded Monday.

I feel a small bit of weight press against me, I suppose I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going.
"Oops" I hear a small, delicate voice emerge from the tiny figure on the ground. I rush to help the boy up and see that he's absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi" I say, earning a beautiful blush from the boy. Well isn't he just adorable.

" 'M really sorry about bumpin' into ya. 'M clumsy and yea.. I.. sorry." He looks away from my eyes and it's honestly the cutest thing I can ever testify to seeing. I notice a discarded book on the ground and bend over to pick it up.

"No need to apologize, sweetness. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." I look at the book in my hand, The Stranger by Albert Camus. "Wow I didn't read this until my last year of college." The boy chuckles a bit and smiles at me. "So may I ask your name?"

"You may, and it's Louis" he smiles at me and I notice the exotic deep blue shade of his eyes.

"I'm Harry" I respond by handing him the book. He looks as if he is about to apologize again before leaving so I quickly continue. "Would you like to get a coffee with me, Louis?"

"Um.." he glances at his phone and seems to tense and get nervous. "I actually have a class right now, but maybe after?"

"Sure. Can I give you my number so you can text me when your class is over and where?" Again he seemed nervous, chewing his inner jaw as if battling himself. I suppose he remembered the time and quickly handed me his phone. He then took it back and smiled.

" See you soon, I guess" he said as he quickly turned away and took off. I couldn't help but replay what happened as he walked away. I don't think I've ever seen such perfection. I decide to just walk around a park and sit on a bench. An hour and a half later I hear my phone Ding!

Um.. hi it's Lou. I'll be at the Notes Coffee Roasters & Bar in about 20 minutes. See you there? 

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~

Penny for your thoughts? Again, cleaning out my drafts so sorry if they're rubbish. 

~All the love, Kitty xx :)