1. Prim's Nightmare

Primrose's POV

In her dream...

I look round me, I realise where I am. I am in games but why? Is this real?
Suddenly I heard Katniss's scream, I gasp and began ran toward her scream "KATNISS!" I yelled kept running until I found her, on floor with her hands on her 6 months stomach to stop bleeding, oh no! I hope she not losing the baby! I ran to her and fall on ground next to her.
"Katniss! Oh my god!" I shouted panicked, I help her hold on her stomach to stop bleeding until she look at me with tears in her eyes, "P-prim, l-look o-out." She began to speak out but what does she mean? Look out? I realise something, someone is behind me. I quickly turn round and see...
Peeta?! How could he killed his own child and girlfriend? But he doesn't seem very well, he holding a knife.
Out of no where, I wasn't pay a attention until I felt something poke in my stomach, I look down to my stomach. I was gasping for a air, Peeta had stabbed me, I fall on floor.
I heard Katniss screaming, "PRIM!"

"PRIM! Wake up!"

I gasp and sit up same times to see my mother and Katniss in front of me with worrying on their faces, I sighed. I'm safe, everything isn't real in my dream. But Katniss was in games and she got killed along with her child too. Today is the reaping day and I don't want Katniss get hurt or die with her child.
"Are you okay? You were screaming my names." Katniss said sighed, my mother look at with worried on face.
"I'm fine, it just dream." I said, "about the games." I added they sighed and hugged me and say it not real dream.

A hour later.

Katniss had gone to hunting with Gale, he always protect her or keep her safe so she doesn't hurt herself or fall.
The truth is, Katniss is 6 months pregnant with Peeta's child and I'm afraid what if my dream is real?
She told me if I ever get picked to go games and she will volunteer for me but I couldn't allow that because she is pregnant and it too danger for her and the baby so I decided to talk to her when she get home first, to tell her not to volunteer for me, I know she will be upset about this but it for baby's sake.
Plus I'm going to be auntie and I will save her baby from going games.
I heard door open, Katniss walk in with Peeta, I flinched when I saw him.
I'm scared what if dream is real? Did he actually want to kill his girlfriend and the baby in the games? Or ME?! He always keep me safe or anything like that since he dating my sister.
"Katniss, can I talk to you alone?" I asked she look me for few second and nodded as she lead me to our room.
"What is it little duck?" She asked I giggles when she called me little duck, it's nickname for me, I sighed.
"Whatever this today going to happens but please, I don't want you volunteer for me." I said she seem shocked and stroke my cheek for while until...
"Why? You can't die out there, I can win I'm good with hunting." She said.
"No Katniss, it's for your baby's sake and I can't let my nephew or niece die in the games and I know I'm too young to die in the games if I will be but I don't care and I don't want you get hurt or the BABY!" I said she start to tears up and pull me into a hug, tightly.
"You're so brave." She said I sighed.