Chapter 1

(Above is what you look like in villian outfit without a mask on)

I sigh bored out of my mind I was sitting down in my room thinking about... things. I never had friends when I thought I did they would abandon me or make fun of me. My mother was a villain my father is a pro hero.

I wanted to be a hero but, everyone said I would never be one with my quirk and other things. My mom retired from being a villain she said I could be what I want to be even a hero. I was brought into being a villain by All for one he came and talked to me he was nice but, I could tell there was some things he lied about.

I went along and realized he was right about some things. He treats me like I'm his daughter I don't mind it though. He gave me fun missions my code name is Ghost that's what the heros call me.

My parents don't know about me being a villain or anything, I live with Toga and Dabi. I got up and walked out of my room because of my overwrite quirk I have white skin. I was about to walk out when I heard Toga yell," Have a good day at school Y/n!" I looked back to see her there she waved at me I gave her a smile and nod I said," You have a good day too!"

I left walking to school my phone started vibrating I got it out to see All for one calling I answered," Hello?" He said," Y/n, after school I need to talk to you. Do you have time?" I thought,' I wonder what he needs me for? Maybe a new fun mission!"

I smirked I answered," Sure I've got time see you after school!" He said," Alright then, see you after school." He hung up I smirked,' I can't wait! I wonder what it is this time?'

I heard a roar it was a villain fighting hero I smirked,' I got time.' I looked I could see the front I used my overwrite quirk to teleport to the front next to a green haired guy.

He looked startled by my sudden appearance but, smiled continuing to watch. The hero was Karma who was fighting the villain Karma was talking till he got up the green haired guy pointed out Karma's special move. I guy with star on his head," Come on kid show us something flashy!" The green haired guy yelled together with Karma the special move.

I thought,' Is he a fan boy?' I noticed Mt. Lady coming I glared,' She isn't going to intervene is she? She is.' She kicked the villain yelling," Canyon Cannon!" Everyone was surprised frozen in shock from what just happened. The press was the first to recover quickly starting to take pictures.

She grabbed the villain's hand she said," Piece of cake for the next hottest hero." She looked at everyone she continued," Hi everyone. I'm Mt. Lady, and you won't have to worry about this bum anymore." She had winked moved her bum slightly I gagged quietly the press ate it up.

I thought,' I feel bad for Karma he deserves credit.' The green haired guy I noticed didn't seem to care about her and was writing something.

~

The green haired guy had walked away next to a dent in the ground talking about Mt. Lady I was impressed the star head guy who was also next to him before said to him," What's that fan boy? You taken notes over there? You want to be a hero too huh?" He gave winked giving him a thumbs up.

The green haired guy looked at him he did a cute smile saying," Yes, more than anything!" My face warmed,' It's so cute... wait what!' I was startled about what I just thought I shook my head. The guy with stars on his head had left the green haired was starting to leave.

I went over to him he was still writing in his book then I tapped his shoulder he slightly jumped turning around quickly. He had a surprised look on his face I waved," Hi, I'm L/n Y/n. What's your name?" He answered," I-I'm Midoria Izuku." I asked," Do you think I can walk with you? If you don't mind!"