My crazy life

hey! My name is Nikki. I'm the usual teenager you see everyday. I'm not like some of the girls I'm a cheerleader but the twist on it is I box. I had moved to my new house a year ago and I didn't have to go to school for a couple days before going to my new school which I totally didn't mind but when the dreaded day had came I was scared out of my mind. I didn't like the thought of new schools or having trouble making new friends but then I had to man up and put up with it. when I had first entered the school I was hiding be hind my father. (way to man up nikki) I was in a pair of black and red Jordans, red and white varsity jacket and Jeans and my hair was in a bun. I literally felt out of place cause as soon as I walked in all I see is pretty skinny girls walking around in yoga pants and north faces all preppy. I had made it to the office with all eyes on me as I walked down the hall with my head low and I had met the guidance councilor  and she showed me to all my classes, again with all eyes on me and as I was walking into my first class I get tackled to the ground ready to scream at the person who pretty much just knocked the wind out of me is my friend Jessie.

J: Nikki what are you doing here!?!?!

N:I just moved here I didn't know you came to this school

J: omg are you serious!! why do you look so confused?

I point at the huge crowd watching us

J: ohh. don't mind them they thought you looked mean so when I came and tackled you they thought you would beat me up hahaha

N: really I'm literally the sweetest person you could probably meet I don't know why they would think that

J:look at you your fucking hot and you have the look as if your trying to say "say the wrong thing and I'll fuck you up" kind of look

N: oh well you learn something new everyday I never thought j came off that way

J: well its not a bad thing but I have to go to class love you stay pretty

through out all of my classes I would sit there like a complete idiot not knowing anything getting stares from everyone and I tried so hard to make my smile brighter and happier looking I guessed it worked cause some people came up to me and started talking to me. Then the end of the day came and we all went home and as soon as I got into my truck I bawled my eyes out cause I didn't want to move I didn't want to go to this school and how I want all my old friends back I just wanted my life back.