Types of Japanese dependent visa

The immigration departments of most firms around the world nowadays need that foreign guests to apply for a dependent visa to enter the country. Of course, there square measure exceptions: several countries have special arrangements with sure different countries which permit their voters to travel domestically while not a visa. However, sometimes such arrangements square measure valid for brief stays only: longer visits need visas. Japan is not an exception.

If you're searching for a Japan travel visa, you ought to educate yourself concerning the half-dozen sorts of Japanese visas. relying upon the explanation for your trip to Japan, you'll want one in all these sorts of visas so as to enter, visit/stay, and do sure activities de jure whereas within the country.

The first kind is that the visa-free keep. this can be technically known as a short-lived visitor's visa because the name implies. However, don't let the name fool you: the visa-free keep encompasses a range of restrictions related to it. so as to qualify for a visa-free keep in Japan, you would like to be ready to depart the country at intervals ninety days when getting into. Also, upon entry, you need to be carrying a passport which will be valid throughout your entire keep, and you need to have in your possession a price ticket back out of the country. This visa is valid for ninety, thirty or fifteen days.