Phantom of the Past

.I started walking over to the girl as Tamaki tried to come up with a good way to approach her. I tapped on her shoulder, she turned around quickly as if scared.

"Sorry if I scared you. I just wanted to say hello. I'm Haruhi Fujioka." I offered my hand towards her.

"I'm Valentina. Pleasure to meet you señorita." She knew I was a girl.

"Nice to see you Haruhi." Elliot said looking down on me, he was in Tamaki and Kyoya's class, but he was as tall as Mori.

"Hello, Elliot-sempai."

"I'm not going to be here after school, will I be able to drop off Val at your host club?" this was an odd question.

"Um sure."

"Thank you. Please watch her, she doesn't like being alone."

"May I ask why?"

"Because I was raped." she said it so very boldy. "That's why I came here to be with father. Now I trust you not to tell any one that."

"No, I won't tell any one."

~Valentina~

I walked to the host club room with Elliot by my side.

"Val, just stick with Haruhi and you'll be fine." he put alot of trust into that girl.

"Yes, Eli." I was always obedient. He opened the door, and rose petals burst towards us. Oh god why on earth was she in a host club.

Tamaki Souh walked up to me and placed his hand under my chin, I violently ripped my chin away from him. That one gesture sent so many chills up my spine.

"Valentina, come on and sit with me." Haruhi said leading me to a pink couch she sat beside me. I followed her silently, not looking back at the other host's I had no need to.

Haruhi talked politely to her guests, trying to bring me into the conversation I just brought the focus back to the guests. I tried not to talk to much, I hated my voice it just reminded me of him. That god damned bastard ruined everything for me. Just like my height, I was so proud of being 5'8" then he said those things. God damn it, I need to break out of my shell.

"So Valentina I hear your from Spain is that true?" a little short blonde asked, she seemed out going.

"Sí, I am from Spain. My mother is Spanish." I said with a crowd winning smile.

"So how did you meet Haruhi?"

"My brother Elliot met him and introduced us, we hit it off right off the bat." 

"Elliot Taniyama?" a red head asked.

"Yes, do you know him?"

"Oh no no no. Were not friends, I just think he is dreamy." I smiled at her, my brother has dark hair and mysterious dark eyes. He was rather attractive.

"What is your name? He always talks about this little red head in his class." this was true he had a slight crush on her but he didn't have the guts to talk to her.

"My name is Akiem."

"Oh, your the one he talks about. Wow you really are as pretty as he says." I said with a small smile, she had lovely doe brown eyes, with her red hair it gave her a look of innocents.

"Oh really! Thank you." she bowed a little bit.

"No problem."

Haruhi talked with them for a while them, until the club closed, then I got a text from Elliot, saying he couldn't pick me up.