PROLOGUE

KANG SAMUEL(EAST WEREWOLF TRIBE LEADER):

Its final 19th September we will go for the hunt of vampires we won't let them go easily whatever they have done to our friends we will take the revenge yes we will we will shed our blood sweat and tears to kill these vampires who don't even care about people's live yes today its their last day they will live they will die they have to!

LEE JISUNG(EAST GATE VAMPIRE TERRITORY LEADER)
Its the day its 19th the werewolves are coming for us we have to make them understand that whatever they are doing its not right the north gate territory vampires have killed their friends not we .........else this war might end up being their biggest mistake.........both the east gate and the north gate werewolves might die because the north gate vampires are much stronger than the east gate territory vampires they can kill thousands of werewolves alone .........................................if they won't listen to us then they werewolves won't be spared!.............................

PARK JAY(NORTH WEREWOLF TRIBE LEADER):
its time for the war lets show these blood drunkards that what happens when they hurt someone who belong to our tribe lets kill them lets do it! They have no right to live no they don't if we let them live they will keep killing our people enough of gatherings enough of consoling no not any more!

LEE SANGYOEB(NORTH GATE VAMPIRE TERRITORY LEADER):

See these dumb werewolves they really want to get themselves killed such creatures why are they still alive ? they just get on my nerves ........aishh these creatures its their last day on earth they only know about the east gate weak vampires who just don/t do anything but nothing about the northgate hahaha if they wanna die its their wish ofcourse we will grant it we are not that bad are we? lets attack!

KIM JAEMIN( WEREWOLF):

They don't know who they are going to fight with if they did they wouldn't have thought about this war now so many werewolves are going to loose their lives why just why?.......

HONG JAEHYUN(NORTH GATE VAMPIRE):

(thoughts)Are we never goona end all this why is it like this why a war where so many will loose their lives why just why am I a blood sucking monster?.....dad please stop this war please I hate myself for all this.....

LEE CHANGMIN(EAST GATE WEREWOLF):

(thoughts)Why always are we fighting can't we once solve it please no more deaths no more fights please someone stop this war I really feel suffocating why was I born as a werewolf dad why didn't u kill me why?........

enough of it lets kill them.............said the vampires of north gate

lets show them what we can do................said the werewolves of both the north and east gate

"LETS ATTACK LETS NOT SPARE THEM"...