Everyone Gets Together!

~This takes place in their 7th year! Bold and italics are from the musical by Starkid on YouTube and the characters are by j.k. Rowling! i own nothing!~

Sirius, James, and Remus were lying around in the Gryffindor common room all in various levels of boredom. Until finally Sirius cracked.

"JAAAMEESSS I'M SO BORED!! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!! OR I'LL EXPLODE!!!"

Chucking at his friends antics quickly came up with an idea!

"I know lets go to the room of requirement and ask it for something to do!" Remus stated getting up with his friends as they left to the 7th floor.

When they entered they saw a large black screen covering the wall with a whole bunch of squishy chairs and a snack table. Astounded by what the room created, they looked around.

"Hey a note," James exclaimed, "Dear Marauders, This is a musical called A Very Potter Musical - No James its not about you, Its about you future son and his life. Now I'm going to warn you that magic is forbidden in this room and you can't leave until the musical is over. Lily Evens and Severus Snape will be joining you and have been given a note like this one. Also remember that its supposed to be funny so not everything is true or compleatly true. ENJOY. ~ The Future :) ... oookay So i have a son... cool!"

Just after he finished reading the door opened and in came Lily and Severus.

"Well this should be fun! I love musicals!" Lily cheered as she took a seat in one of the 5 chairs.

Eyeing Snape suspiciously the 3 Marauders took a seat on one side of lily and Snape the other.

Lily hit PLAY.