Max and Broom ~A Fairy Tail Fan Fiction~

Once again, the Fairy Tail members were back from a heart shaking battle. Guild hall, instead of empty with worry for their members it thrived with shouting and happiness. Gray and Natsu fought, Cana drank, Erza eats cake and Juvia…gawking at Gray of course. For all you ever notice is the main characters having at their fun and games…but recently, in the background…you see a man named max.

Max is a man with the magic of sand, manipulating the sand at his will. We know nothing of this back ground character; accept at this moment that he has a broom up his butt. His golden brown hair lay on the ground as his face is perked with a sense of pleasure…or maybe…he’s just drunk off his ass.

BESIDES THAT POINT, do you know why he is like this? Is it a connection we do not understand…Or is it pure coincidence that every time they party that it jjuuusstt happens he gets a broom up his butt.

                                                                                                ~~~

*FFWWWAAMMMM* The guild doors slam open to the unveiling of Gray, Natsu, Erza, Lucy and Happy. The ultimate Fairy Tail team back from a furious battle.

" Eh hey hey!! i was starting to think you guys actually got beat!" one of the member yelled out with a mug of bear in his hand. All the rest of the members laughed behind him in agreement. 

Gray scoffed and went to get a drink and Juvia followed with leaps and bounds of her missing her

" Gray Sama!! You made Juvia worry!!" you said in third person, as Gray ignored every word she said taking a drink and sitting near Cana.

By this time Natsu and happy were smiling as they fed their empty bellies full of fish and meat.

As another member started a fight Happy cheered. it escalated quickly. Erza went to the guild master to talk about their success they had with there task and Lucy went to Levy for a nice talk like always. and what was max doing? he was just in the corner drinking some bear like all the other back round members. you can look left and right nothing fantastic was happening if you took away the main characters. there wasn't even a broom in sight for max to stick up his butt.  as the night escalated everyone was more mellow and drunken.

                                                                                                ~~~

"nnnnmmm...hahaha" Max laughed as he watched the others fight, he sat at one of the bar stools with still the same filled cup. he takes s sip, and as the cup goes down his vision blurs. he shakes his head and laughs once more, as time passes he does his allot...because this is what back ground characters do...they have this act to ...do the same things..over and over and over just as the main characters do, but just as it escalates, max stands up with a sway. his feet stumble with a mix of words "eh..ohh.." his stomach groans as it needs to relieve itself from the drink he has drunk. he wobbles to the bathroom. the sounds outside of the bathroom mellow, the sound seems to come from far away. he wobbles to the sink and looks at himself, he washes his hands. his head was spinning he wasn't quite clear what he was doing in the bathroom. he stops.

" max" a deep voice comes from afar...but it calls to him, he turns

"huh..?" he says almost falling over"max....max i miss you...." it says again...max leaves the bathroom, the voice becomes more clear, but quiet with the outside noises. he walk with a sway once more as he walks to the back of the guild hall. one of the darkest room.

"Max...max come to me...." it calls again LOUDER, he swings the door up and the broom head falls to his chest. "OI!!" he yells almost swatting it away.

But he looks at it again

"oh...its just you..broom~"

"You left me in the closet ...again...why Max?" it says again with a small pout in his voice. Max pushes himself into the closet falling onto the floor  with broom. The door magically shuts behind them.

"I missed you broom" he said caressing brooms stick with his hand, slowly up and down his finger tips touch broom's stick. His heart was filled with bear and feelings for this object, this object was his drunk love. You could say...broom is the man of this love.

                "nnn...max.....keep ....keep touching me.." broom groans loudly as his stick got hard (xD)

Max obey delightfully and continued to touch him as told.max's hand gripped broom tightly moving up and down pumping broom with all he had.

"nn...Max!!" broom squealed and panted heavily with further anticipation. Max kissed broom deeply as his other hand brushed and grazed brooms bristles. as if broom pushed Max back, max flung back, his head hit the door causing it to open and broom was now on top on max!

-To Be Continued-