Break up

She was beautiful in every way. Fresh out of college. So what she's 21 and I'm 16. You can't put an age on love. I'll be 17 in two months. April 23rd is my birthday. Jenna had nice boobs big round and tan. Her ass was nice too.

This is so wrong, but I can't help the way I feel. Hannah is beautiful but she doesn't turn me on like Jenna.

I had been dazing off so long that I didn't even notice Hannah had written me a note.

"Monica, I love you in every way from your head to your toe. But, I know you have feelings for Jenna. I don't see how that will happen but I'm letting you go and try. It hurts seeing the way you look at her. We aren't meant to be I guess. "

At least now I can look at Jenna without guilt.

I started writing back.

"Hannah you're right I do admire her. I love you too but maybe we should see other people. You're beautiful Im sure you will find someone. Just remember Best Friends Forever. "

I gave the note back to her and she smiled. I was expecting end of the conversation but she wrote again.

"Meet me in the janitors closet after class ;)"

Im confused. We're friend zoned now.

Jenna spoke so softly. I try to focus on what she's saying but its hard to get my mind off her ruby red lips. I wish I could kiss them just once.

When class was over Hannah winked at me then exited the classroom.

As always I talked to Jenna for a while.

"What can I do for you today Monica?" Jenna said standing up adjusting her skirt.

I wanted to say let me take care of you forever but you know.

"I just need an explanation for the answer of number 7."

"Let me see." Jenna said as she stretched her arm out for the textbook. Her breasts were perfect.

I handed her the book. Our hands touched. A zap of electricity ran through my body.

I saw a slight smile creep onto Jenna's face as I release the text book.

"Oh. I see what you did. Take the square root of 64 then multiply by the value of x. Do you know how to find x?" Jenna spoke.

Do you add 53 to the x then add U and I? 53x-SEX

"Um. No." I said sitting down in a desk.

Jenna followed me and sat in a desk beside me. "Its okay Monica Im sure you will get it."

"No I won't. I never will." I sighed.

"Monica?" Jenna said slowly.

I looked into her eyes. They were beautiful blue. I dozed off a little and started staring at her boobs. She notice because she pulled her shirt up. Jenna was blushing and all I could do was smile.

"Would you like to meet after school at my house and I can be your personal tutor?" Jenna asked walking to her desk.

"Yes. That would be fantastic." I said jumping out of my chair to hug her. I placed my hands right on her waist. Jenna giggled nervously and let go of the hug.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Okay so here's my number and address. You may come around 5:30ish." Jenna said handing me the piece of paper.

I grabbed Jenna one last time for a hug. I started slowly kissing her neck. I couldn't control myself.

"M...Monica." she moaned.

I let my hands fall down to her ass.

-phone vibrates-

"Monica." Jenna pushed me off yet she was smiling. "Please answer your phone then leave. This won't work Im sorry."

I answered my phone and exited grabbing my things.

"Hey where are you?" Hannah said.

Crap I forgot.