HAMESHA

hey readers this my first attempt as a writer....so if you like the story please comment...your feed back is much appreciated

                              .........................................................................

in space canteen....

after making the announcement in the microphone....manik started dragging nandini to the canteen paying no heed to nandini's cries......

"manik...leave my hand you are hurting me.." cried out nandini but manik cared less...after reaching the center of the canteen...all stopped their talks and stared at them even fab4 was present there ...he left nandini with such a force that she stumbled back two steps but balanced herself....

" oh really nandini...i am hurting you....shouldn't it be the other way around" questioned manik with pain clearly evident in his eyes....one look in manik's eyes made nandini realize how much vulnerable manik was....this only pushed her deeper into the pool of guilt....and she kept quiet not able to voice her side of story to manik.....

"i can't believe this...even after what nandini did....you are still talking to her manik" said mukti with disbelief......

"forget it mukti now manik has changed and so did his priorities....he is not our old manik" said aliya eyeing nandini as if to say that nandini was responsible for it.....while nandini looked down with tears flowing through her eyes.....

" of course not aliya.... i have not changed....fab5 will always be my priority and no can change that" manik stated looking at nandini with hatred....aliya and mukti were satisfied after getting a glimpse of their old manik.....

"guys this calls for a group hug" aliya said and fab5 hugged each other.....

"now that manik is back so why not teach nandini murthy a lesson for messing with fab5" said mukti and even aliya started supporting her....

they both reached near nandini and started bad mouthing her....and the whole canteen was laughing....but all nandini did was stare at manik thinking that her manik will come and stop them...but seeing no reaction coming from manik she was loosing her hope......

two people were there standing with their head down....they were cabir and dhruv....they could not bear nandini getting bashed as somewhere down the line they developed a soft corner for her....they wanted to stop their friends but they knew it would only worsen the situation if they tried to defend nandini.....

but one person was getting hurt more than anyone...that was manik.....not able to see her like that he turned his face away.....his hands were made into a fist clearly showing that he was controlling himself from going there and stopping them....

meanwhile aliya and mukti who were bashing the poor soul badly crossed their limits by pointing finger on her character....and her parents.....

and that was it for nandini she finally had enough.....

a girl can bear any insult...but she can never bear any one questioning her character or pointing finger on her parents...no matter what.....

"enough" roared nandini..her eyes were red and tear stained....her whole body was shaking.....seeing her like that for the first time scared both mukti and aliya and they moved two steps back in fright....the whole canteen was filled with silence.....manik, cabir and dhruv who were looking away snapped their heads towards her in shock......

" tumhe kya laga....just because i was quite the whole time....tum log kuch bhi bakwaas bologe and i will listen to it" shouted nandini while walking closer to mukti and aliya.....